Chapter 2 Part 3 - 3

---12Am---

Walking in... Tonight with a new mentality then the last night... The lights switching off along with the sign out front as I stepped in. Glaring to the Stage I saw a lack in Bonnie on it... She'd took a head start of sorts to being active. "If your looking for your stupid Pet Bunny she's In the Guard office" Freya said as I looked over to her with a disappointed look... "She's your sibling, Shouldn't talk about her like that, What would Mairusu say?" I shamed her bringing up there father PURPOSELY using what Golden Freya had informed me of... Which I used as a Weakness to Freya... "My father has nothing to do with the Drama my sister and I have" Freya said in a damned Defensive tone. "Tell yourself what ever you wish... He wanted you girls to be siblings... and to have one another's backs... not Turn on each other..." I told her as her eyes snapped from natural color of the day to A crazed. "You'd better get to your pet so It can protect you" She threatened me with a emotionless tone...

 "You'd better get to your pet so It can protect you" She threatened me with a emotionless tone

I stopped where I stood... In front Hall left... I turned facing towards her and snickered. "It wasn't right what the other guards did after his fall... A good man, and with plenty to leave behind, and a lot to take with him with his passing... In your shoes and your capability I'd done the same to the ones before me... But now... I can't see the justification... And in your shoes... I would drawl my line at the moment I walked in..." I told her... doing the In your shoe's trick as a sociological weapon towards weakening her tainted thoughts on me... "Nothing you say will make me care for you breathing the same air as me" She said hateful in nature. "Those Guards toyed with you when you where a Emotional mess... You didn't quite know what to do moving forward after he died..." Quick to shut me up she shouted bearing her teeth at me. "SHUT UP!" She Screamed. I'd touched a nerv. "Had I visited you... rather then become the guard last night, You wouldn't be so hostile to me" I told her as she stared at me angered... teeth beared and just out right hostile with me. She gave no protest... proving me right. 

"So why the Hostility with me your Guard? Does being a guard suddenly make me a different person then what I am outside the suit? and beyond the named rank? Or was it Noah? a Longed friend such as I! In a time of emotional struggle... Was he your way out of the pain! A friend to cry on! It must been painful when he betrayed you... and in a time of such regret and pain..." She interrupted me again as I was basically attacking her Weaknesses ON PURPOSE to weaken her... to make her easier to get through to in the future with her AWARE I knew the weaknesses to break her composure... just the same as she did me. "J-JUST SHUT UP!!! I DON'T CARE HOW MANY OF MY SISTERS CARE FOR YOU! I'LL KILL YOU IF YOU DON'T SHUT UP!!!" She screamed as I stomped a foot on the ground... the clack of my worn down square to boot's on the ground crackled through out the room as I beared my own teeth back at her...

 With a aggressive nature. "DOESN'T FEEL GOOD BEING THE ONE ON THE OTHER END DOES IT!!! SOAK THE FEELING UP! YOU MADE ME FEEL THE SAME WAY AS YOU DO NOW! JUST THE OTHER NIGHT! It's not to hard for a friend... who... did once... Or does... still care to pick and find the weakness of there other... because they listen... and they listen well to the problems there friend face..." I explained... using this as a way of revenge and score evening... whilst also a form to express and show the strength of a true friend to find the problem in such a small time frame... Showing... Myself to be her friend who still cares! Because I still soaked to find her troubles and struggles and lay them a rest...