29. off-days | wolfhard

🎵: i can't handle change // roar - ( one of my faves ) __________________________

y/n sat comfortably on the living room couch, drowsily waiting for her boyfriend finn to come home.

finn and the girl had been dating for a little over two years, and they had quite a healthy relationship. they'd never argue, and they were very happy with eachother.

recently, finn has been filming for strangerthings season four, and the couple never really got to spend time with one another, as the boy often comes home late.

there was nothing good on netflix at the moment, and y/n had scrolled through her instagram feed far to many times. she was bored out of her mind, and all she really wanted was to be with her boyfriend.

suddenly, a comforting sound of keys in the front door struck, and a smile took over the girls face.

she automatically jumped from the chair, and she stumbled towards the door.

opening the door, an exhausted looking
finn walked in.

" babes!! " y/n squirmed excitedly, clutching herself into her boyfriends arms.

" y- yeah, not now y/n. " finn bellowed, imprudently pushing pass the young woman, and into the kitchen.

a confused and somewhat starstruck feeling flushed throughout the girl, hes never really acted like this before, what's the sudden change?

" okay. " she mumbled, spreading out the syllables in the word.

she followed after him into the kitchen, where he was opening the fridge.

finn grabbed the milk carton, and started to drink out of the bottle.

" hey, hey, hey! don't drink out of the bottle, drink out of a glass, you doink! " y/n maintained indecently, clasping the milk out of her boyfriends hand.

finn and y/n often use such nicknames, they wouldn't call eachother a swear word, but little nicknames didn't matter.

" what the fuck, y/n? " the boy gasped, he had a mad, unsettled tone in his voice, and he wasn't acting normal.

" jee, sorry, " she tittered, surprised about this sudden mood-swing.

the girl wandered back into the living room, and she sat herself back down in the spot she was previously laying.

she grabbed her phone, and started scrolling through instagram again, looking at a series off influencers, with a load off over-edited posts.

just then, finn walked through the living room.

about to walk past his girlfriend, she stopped him.

" hey! "

the boy stopped, and just silently glanced at her.

" sit with me, i wanna talk to you. " she asked, patting the chair beside her.

finn was holding an empty glass, which was previously filled with milk.