Extra 8

"Get up!"

Fei Qianchi jumped into the bed, his white hair falling over his face as he laughed, hugging tightly onto the pale youth who was still sleeping.

"Qianchi," Having just woken up from Fei Qianchi, Zhu Longwang was still half-asleep even as Fei Qianchi grasped him tightly.

"Longwang, it's almost noon." Fei Qianchi teased the man, puckering his lips as his hands took advantage of the half-asleep man.

Zhu Longwang blanked for a second, trying to process Fei Qianchi's words. As soon as he did, his whole body bolted up, startling Fei Qianchi, who let go of him.

"Mother told me to meet her for a bit." He scrambled out of bed.

Fei Qianchi stared at Zhu Longwang who was acting like a headless chicken. He laughed, loud and boisterous.

Fei Qianchi's blue eyes glimmered. How many years had it been? Not as long as you'd think. It had only been half-a-year since he had married Zhu Longwang. It wasn't long at all. In fact, it was practically short.

Of course, he had spent this time wisely, tossing Zhu Longwang around. Nothing had changed. No, he did not cut his hair. It was a rather tempting idea but Zhu Longwang's sad eyes remained in his mind whenever he brought up this topic, thus, Fei Qianchi could never go through with it.

"Longwang, I'm kidding." Fei Qianchi hurriedly said before the man really bolted out. "Mother said that she would be busy today too. Come back." He called out for his husband.

Sure enough, the man quickly returned. His beautiful eyes slightly narrowed, thin lips pulled taint, his face becoming ten times colder.

"Alright, alright, sorry for pranking you." Fei Qianchi was the first to admit defeat as he stared at Zhu Longwang, raising his hands over his head with a sneaky grin.

"I always fall for this," Zhu Longwang grunted, muttering under his breath.

"I like that part about you," Fei Qianchi got up, sneakily wrapping his arms around Zhu Longwang's waist, his chin resting on Zhu Longwang's shoulder. "Let's go somewhere instead. Now that my cultivation is stabilized, I'm not worried about anything. We can go buy some things for you and experience the life of a normal mortal." He whispered into Zhu Longwang's ear, sending a burst of hot air running past Zhu Longwang.

Zhu Longwang's ears flushed from Fei Qianchi, trying to maintain an emotionless expression on his face.

"Orrrrrr, we can just hang out on this rather sturdy bed. What do you want?" Fei Qianchi lowered his voice, husky and raspy.

Zhu Longwang shied away, blushing. "Let's go out." His cheeks were flushed.

Fei Qianchi sighed, acting as if he was sad about this decision. Of course, he didn't care for either, he just wanted to make Zhu Longwang smile.

"Alright then." Fei Qianchi kissed the man's nape.

"Don't." Zhu Longwang quickly pushed Fei Qianchi away, clasping a hand over his mouth.

Being pushed away, Fei Qianchi looked at Zhu Longwang with innocent eyes before sticking out a tongue to lick Zhu Longwang's palm. Zhu Longwang's eyes grew wide, about to take away his hand but Fei Qianchi quickly clasped onto the man's wrist.

Holding Zhu Longwang's palm, Fei Qianchi mischievously smirked before he opened his mouth, running his tongue along Zhu Longwang's long and pale fingers. Feeling the man grow taunt, Fei Qianchi began to gently push the man onto the bed, never breaking his hold on him.

As Zhu Longwang lied on the bed, the man above him still smiled. "Can we do it just one time?"

Zhu Longwang flushed. He wanted to refuse, but the sight of the man's alluring face, his actions that were openly seducing him, his mouth that was now sucking on his fingers, Zhu Longwang felt his body grow weak.