Thirty-One

* .
˚ ✩ .   ·   .
*      ✩ ˚
.   
· ⊹   +.
* .
˚ ✩ .   ·   .
*      ✩ ˚
.   
· ⊹
Y/N

        Toshi hasn't talken not once. Not Once I tell you! Now I wasn't no scary bitch. But god I just wanted to know what he's Thinking. He continued to talk to Deku. Like he didn't almost explode in his pants twenty minutes ago and I continued talking to Mina, Riot and Sero.

I knew for a fact he didn't just submit to me in fourteen minutes. I was smarter than that. My foot did something to him but it wasn't going to make him crawl to me on all fours. Especially not in public.

My panites were still in his pocket along with his own hand. I could see the veins in his fist unconsciously bulge with each movement of his wrist. He knew I was basically naked. I knew I was basically naked.

Let someone have an X-ray quirk and my life is over...

Worse things worse he seemed to be in a happier mood. He was smiling and laughing... I was too nervous to do the same.

"Girl, what's wrong with you?" Mina asked with a nervous laugh. 

"I-Im feeling a little sick.'' I lied.

"Well everyone is starting to leave... You should go home, If you're feeling ill!" Riot Chimed.

"No!" I accidentally blurted out....... That was the last thing I wanted to do.

"Well...... Ok." He chuckled.

I watched as EraserHead walked over to Toshi. His hair was put up into a ponytail.. His tux was a dark black. It matched him. I had to admit he always looked good in black.. They seemed to be having a deep conversation about something as both their eyes were now low on their shoes.

"I think it's this shitty wine." Mina scoffed, swirling her glass around in small circles.

"Kinda tastes like the shit they give you at church service.." I added in with a small chuckle slowly bringing my attention back to Shinsou and Eraser.

"Oh c'mon you cats love to complain! the wine tastes fine." Sero Smiled, Cutting off my train of thought. 

"Call us cats again and I'll rip your nut sack off." Mina replied.

Riot bursted out into laughter, "I told you to leave that shit at home Sero!" He chuckled.

"Yeah.... Whatever girls love it." An eat shit smirk appeared on his face.

"Mina's a girl...." Riot said.

"Mina's an Alien."

"Oh fuck you!" Mina replied to Sero. He teasingly pushed his nose up with his finger and stuck out his tongue.

"You two are childish." Riot laughed.

"Yeah ok Sharkman227..."

"Shut up!" Riot hissed.

I began to laugh. I only met them an hour ago but yet I was so comfortable. I didn't really like heroes... Seems like I didn't necessarily hate them either....

"Hey Y/N!" A deep voice called. I turned my head, "I'm ready to go."

"Leaving us so soon, Shinsou?" Mina asked with a slight disappointed look on her pink face. 

"What? And wait around until you guys get shit faced?" He chuckled.

"Yeah, it Happens like every year!-"