Chapter 55

*Edited

*Edited

Layla

Landon pushed me up against the wall as we made it into his house.

My shock was quickly replaced with desire as his lips smashed onto mine.

I move my hands around his neck, pulling him in deeper.

He lifted my legs up and pulled them around his waist as he kissed me passionately.

He walks us to his room as he continues to kiss me.

Our bodies collide as we hit the bed and I pull him impossibly closer towards me.

His lips detach from mine as he presses his lips down my neck.

My hands fly to his hair tugging on strands, as he sucks on my neck.

"More, Landon." I moan out as he lets out a deep growl against my skin.

He tugs off my top and shorts in a swift motion as he straddles me.

His eyes scan my body with emotionless eyes before going back to my own.

He leans his body over me as his silver chain hits my chest.

His hand comes around to my back as he unclasps my bra easily.

His large veiny hand massages my breast as his lips attach themselves to mine.

I moan in his mouth as he moves his other hand down to my panties slowly.

His fingers slide over my slit and rub them up and down continuously.

My back arched against his hand as I grind my hips against his hand.

"Do you want me to touch you Layla?" He whispers huskily in my ear as his fingers rub deeper into my slit, sending my stomach in pits of butterflies.

"Yes." I say breathlessly against his neck.

His head leans back to face me as his lips hover over mine.

All of a sudden his fingers plunge into me and I gasp at the contact.

His fingers slowly move in and out of me roughly and I moan in pleasure.

My nipples brush over his skin as my back arches and I feel myself arouse in pure bliss.

"Landon..." I moan his name against his lips.

His eyes look into my own as he increases his pace.

I stare into his eyes as my orgasm begins to become intense, the feel of his fingers thrusting into me sending me into bliss.

His eyes go to my lips as his own hovered over them, our breaths mingling.

He whispers darkly onto them as his thrusts continue.