°5°

It was the next day at gun practice, Blair crouched down locking eyes with the target before pulling the trigger the bullet landing where she wanted it to

It was the next day at gun practice, Blair crouched down locking eyes with the target before pulling the trigger the bullet landing where she wanted it to. Her face was blank as she moved onto the next box hitting the further away target.

Four raised his eyebrows clearly impressed with this action, Blair had not a single emotion in her face, though deep down a million emotions were flooding her body.

After training, she passed the leader board, noticing she was fifteenth, last week she was on twenty.

She then went on the bags in the gym, hitting the bag making it swing. She threw another punch looking down at her raw cut hands. Feeling a presence behind her, she turned her head slightly to see Four observing her, she rolled her eyes and continued hitting the bag.

"Your too tense," his deep voice spoke, "you have no control," he continued.

Blair ignored him, continuing to hit the bag, her way.

"good to know," Blair replied.

"you have to relax your body," he spoke edging closer.

"Loosen up a little, but not too much," as he said that he grabbed Blair's waist, she turned to look at him, his warm hands making her melt slightly, making her ease.

She gulped at the sudden rush of butterflies that filled her stomach.

Four gave a light smile, realising her nervousness.

"Your fast, your strong, you can win but not if your glued to the spot and tense," he spoke softly removing his hands, Blair missed the warmth, internally whining.

"You get in, get a jab to the throat gives you time to do more damage," he continued making eye contact with Blair.

"Four!" someone called out making Four turn his head.

"Keep working," was all he said before walking off.

Was Four...nice? To her.

Was Blair letting her guard down and becoming too soft?

Was Blair...developing more than friends feelings for Four?

Like a crush.

She was snapped out of her thoughts when she heard the sounds of whines, she turned to see Tris being beaten by Molly. Molly had the upper hand.

Tris crawled away panting, "stop! stop!" she protested.

"I'm done."

"You need to stop?" Eric asked.

Tris nodded, breathing rapidly, blood trickling down her nose.

"Okay, everyone take a break!" Eric bellowed, he then gave Tris his hand helping her up.

That's weird. Blair thought to herself.

Eric had took them, to near the chasm. He had Tris stood next to him, his hand on her lower back. Blair scrunched her face up in confusion.