Homecoming

Izuku was upset to say the least with the man that had taken him, after insulting his family, he hadn't struggled in the man's tight grip as he knew escape was pointless. So he let the man continue carrying him until they made it back to a place called 'UA'. The boy had been trying to listen to Yagi's explanation the whole way, it was a lot to take in all at once, and a lot more that didn't make sense. Instead of answering his questions, it only seemed to create more, to Izuku's annoyance.

Now he found himself sitting on a random couch that was no more familiar to him than the people crowding around him asking questions.

"What happened while the Villains had you?"

"Did they do anything to you?"

"Did they include you in their plans?"

"What do you know?"

Izuku's head was spinning with all the questions swirling into one conjoined mess.

"I have no clue who you are or what you're talking about. Sensei isn't a villain, and neither is Tocchan!" The boy replied trying to put a rest to the accusations, however this had the opposite effect.

"Sensei? Who is that?"

"And whose Tocchan?"

Both investigator's looked perplexed at the names. Seeing they were getting nowhere with the boy, they decided to leave the office as Yagi and Nezu entered.

Nezu had heard enough of the boy's responses to understand what had happened.

Izuku had recounted all that had happened to him since the hospital, though every time he spoke, their brows would furrow further as if they thought he was lying. He glanced up at Yagi; who had finally told him his name though Izuku still liked referring to him as the skeleton. He walked in with a small animal. The boy, confused at the creature's species, decided not to dwell on it, as he had so many other thoughts troubling him at the moment.

"Why does everyone keep calling my family villains?" Izuku sighed exasperated from the interrogation.

His eyes glowered at Yagi, as he remembered the accusations the man had made.

"Young Midoriya, you don't understand they were using you-" The man began before being cut off by his employer.

"I'm sorry Midoriya, this must all be confusing for you right now, we will make sure to help you with anything you need, in the meantime you'll be staying in your dorm. Classes will resume tomorrow. However, I and all the staff will understand if you need more time before returning." The creature responded elegantly.

It reminded the boy of his Sensei the way the animal spoke, and he chose to trust the small animal before him.

"Thank you...."

"Nezu"

"Thank you Nezu, you have been a breath of fresh air in this otherwise chaotic mess, so really thank you." Izuku said with a smile spreading on his face as he addressed the Principal and a glare thrown Yagi's way.

It was eerie to see how quickly young Midoriya could change from an exuberant smile to a death stare. It was rather unnerving in fact, Toshinori thought.

Nezu gleamed back at the sunshine boy, understanding his sudden unease with his predecessor. They would have to take it slow, especially with the boy's mind and forgotten memories.

Yagi wanted to follow the boy as he was escorted back to the dorms, but was stopped. It was probably for the best right now. He couldn't force the boy to remember, or forget about his recent memories. Young Midoriya was a fresh slate now, and he would do everything in his power to protect his kid from bad influences like the League of Villains trying to poison his fragile mind!

Izuku had no clue where he was going, or really where he was. The surroundings were captivating though and the boy found himself looking in every which way trying to soak in the details as much as possible.

When they reached the dorms there was silence for a moment before random people began to crowd the boy again. Izuku could feel his rising nerves, before remembering Sensei's lessons: to stand tall and confident, to never show weakness. So Izuku mirroring his Sensei began to straighten back, correcting his posture and flung off his nervousness like an old rag. A blinding wholesome smile flashing across his face that left most in the room taken aback by his strange behavior.

Izuku would make a good first impression like Sensei had said, though he still wondered how all these people knew his name.