part 33

Morning

The bird is going all around in the morning and in the middle of it a beautiful Sun light  falls on Sana's face and she wakes up .

She wakes up and sees she is laying   on Sidharth  her eyes become a wide in shock because of fear, why is she sleeping on him like this?

She sees herself, and shock to see there proximity, she is having severe pain in her head, feel headache.

Sana -ahh holding her head.
Sid sleep broke and look at Sana sitting holding her head.

Sid seat straight and hold her face.
Sid-what happen
Sana-The head is spinning and it hurts

Sid Wait he call to staff to get lemon water.

Waiter came taking the lemon water.

Sid took it and made Sana drink .
Sid-now its fine.
Sana-hmm.

Sana look herself she is wearing sid T-shirt only .
She took the duvet and cover herself .

she tries to think of what happened last night butt doesn't remember anything and there is a lot of maga to ask him she gently pulls her hair behind her ears and asks looking at her lap.

Sana-what happen last night slow scared voice.
Sid look at her red and scared face and think to tease her.

Sid-I never even dreamed that I would have such a night .I used to think of you are so innocent but you are.....

Sana looking at him,
Sana-I am innocent, did not do anything intentionally, I was drinking, you did not drink, only you could handle me .

Sid-I had not tried, but how long would I handle you were doing such things, I could not control myself hiding his smile.

Sana -no it's not like that nothing happen you're lying with havey voice.

Sid -Didn't you enjoy the night yesterday I didn't know my wife is so sexy controlling his laugh.

Sana hide her face with her palm.
Sana-No It can't be true how can I do this and started crying.

Sid -oh shit ye to rone lagi.
Sid sit beside her and try to stop her crying.

Sid-I was just joking man, nothing like this has happened, , I haven't done anything, I  just changed your clothes, that too turned off the light, I swear I didn't see anything , we  have not done anything  in was last night please don't do it please don't cry.

Sana look at him with teary eyes.
Sana-sachii
Sid -yes my gadhi and wipe her tears.

Sana -the why you tease me.
Sid -because its my favorite work.

Sana looks at Sid very lovingly and thinks that how good he is, he did not take advantage of me in such a situation and took care of me.

Sid-go take a shower you feel better.
Sana nods and going to get up but stop and look at her bare legs.

Sid turn his face
Sid-Now go and smile.

Sana smile at his sweet gesture.
Sid get up and run in the bathroom.

She is under shower and some flashes came in her mind about last night and she remember there kiss.

Her face become whole red blushing.

Sid seat on swing and a smile is playing on his lips last night was beautiful for him.

Sana came out

She is sitting near mirror combing her hair

She is sitting near mirror combing her hair .

Sid came in ,and saw her,
Sana give him a small smile

Sid -we are leaving today
Sana-why I mean all good moving towards him..

Sid -yes all good actually there is a meeting where I need to attend it.

Sana -ohh OK  I pack the stuff and going to move.

Sid hold her wrist ,
Sana look at him

Sid-not going now in the evening, do packing later .
Sid-I want to say something to you.
Sana nods

Sid seat on couch Sana is going to seat beside him but sid hold her hand .
And indicate her to seat in his lap.

Sana blush
Sid pull her in his lap and hold her waist.

Sana breath became uneven she dare not to take his gaze on her .
She look at her Lap .

Sid -Sehnaaz, before meeting you, I have had an affair with many girl,I slept with many girls.

Sana feel pain in her heart her eye feel with tears.

Sid -But all this was before I met you, since the day I saw you for the first time, I have never had any relationship with anyone, I have never been with anyone, I have lived day and night only for you, where deserted around you I always wanted to be with you.

Sana look at him with teary eyes his confession made her heart peace.

Sid keep his hand on her cheek and wipe her tears.

Sid-Like I consider my right only on you, on this whole world I never let you see anyone, I don't let anyone touch you, similarly I have only your right, I am yours, like you are only mine for me .
You have also full right on me .

And don't ever compare yourself to these girls, then be the most beautiful girl in the world from whom I know who is made only for me  is you.

Sana keep her hand on his hand and planted a kiss on his palm.
Sid smile and place his lips in her forehead.

Sana close her eyes and feel his lips on her skin a smile came on her lips

Sid look at her and she is blushing
Sid -I think you are decent ,
Sana -means
Sid huskily in her ear.
Sid-but last nigh you are looking so hot and seduc.....
Sana hit his chest and hide her face in his neck.

Sid laugh and hug him.

Sana -let's go for shopping fast I have to take so many thing for my babies with excitement.

Sid -OK

Both leave for shopping and Sana took lots of gift for everyone .

Sid is  exhausted fully by her shopping.

Sid -its enough now sehnaaz let's go now.
Bit Sana ignore him and continue her shopping.

Finally they done with there shopping.

Both sit in there jet sid is fully tiered he sleep instantly in jet.

Sana look at him and smile. She kiss his forehead and keep her head on his chest and sleep.

  .......
Vote
Comment