Chapter 4: Combat Training

---

The day went by quite slowly. The curriculum of UA High's hero course required regular classes like English which being taught by Present Mic, in the morning.

"Everybody, heads up! Let's get this party started!"

And then, in the afternoon, Hero Basic Training. From what I heard, the instructor would be the 'Symbol of peace' himself.

"I AM..." The door slides open as All Might leans in. "COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" The class were delighted at the sight of number 1 hero.

"It's All Might!" A short gold hair, parted to the right with a black lightning-shaped streak known as Kaminari said.

"Wow, he really is a teacher!" The red spiky hair said.

"That's a costume from the Silver Age, isn't it?" the frog girl said as I nod.

"I will be teaching Hero Basic Training. It is a subject where you train in different ways to learn thw basics of being a hero. You'll take the most units of this subject! Let's get right into it! This is what we'll  do today-" He curls up before bursting out with sign that reads 'Combat' in his hand.

"Combat Training! And to go with that are these!" The wall slides in with 21 briefcases.

"Costumes made based on your Quirk registrations and requests you sent in before school started. After you change, gather in Ground Beta!"

"Yes sir!"

I grabbed my briefcases with the number 21 in it. Everyone were on their way to the Ground Beta as they walks out of the tunnel, wearing their costumes.

"They say the clothes make the man, young men and ladies. Be fully aware. From now on. You are heroes!"

---

"Y/n, have you thought of your hero clothing?" my mother asked.

"I was thinking, maybe the same father was wearing." I say as I sat down beside my mother. She picked up something before speaking.

"I knew you'd say that. Here." she handed me a uniform appears to remarkably similar to a Gakuran uniform.

"I requested to make it highly durable and light-weight to the support company so that uniform cannot be easily damaged by minor attacks." my mother stated before she remembered something again and handed me a mismatched haori.

"A mismatched haori?" I quizzically look at my mother.

"You said you wanted to be like him, right? This is his haori."

---

I walk out of the tunnel as I pull up the haori over my shoulder, wearing a dark cyan-tinted version of the standard of the uniform with buttoned white leg-wrapped Kyahan and a pair of white zōri with dark blue straps, the socks underneath the same cyan color as my uniform.