Who are you?

I still remember my days on earth more specifically the pain and betrayal.
*Flashback*

I was just coming back from my quest from Athena for permission to marry Annabeth.

I had to get the immortal apples without harming Landon which was hard since he chases you everywhere with fire. But I still did it and now I'm ready to propose to my wise girl, as I walked pass some people glared at me while some looked at me with sympathy. Me being the seaweed brain I am shrugged it off but then there was a voice in my head.

"Be prepared my son for everything will come falling apart."said the voice

I didn't know it but it sound familiar like I knew it all along.

I arrived at the beach to see a couple there I thought it was just some Aphrodite kids until I heard them talk.

"When are you going to breakup with that loser guy Jackson, I'm way better than him."said Eric from the Aphrodite cabin.

"When he comes back from his stupid quest besides he's so weak he might die on the quest."said Annabeth

Before they started kissing, I tried to walk back without making any noise but the Fates hate me so instead of being quite I stepped on a branch making them look back at me.

"Percy I'm sorry it was an-."Annabeth tried to say until I cut her off.

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME, YOU KNOW THAT STUPID QUEST YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT IT WAS PERMISSION TO PROPOSE TO YOU BUT I GUESS IT WAS FOR NOTHING, YOU LYING, DECEIVING BITCH."I screamed at her not even noticing black and red mixing inn with my blue and green aura.

That was when the Gods thought it was a good time to come down.

"PERSEUS JACKSON FOR WORKING FOR GAEA TO OVERTHROW THE GODS WE SENTENCE YOU TO DEATH."thundered Zeus

"What? Why would I do that?."I screamed

Then all of a sudden an image popped up of me in an palace with a man smiling at me.

"Think Omega Think."said the voice from earlier, but more concerned but all I know is that the name Omega brought back flashes of my Mom saying"when you get older you are going to remember Omega."

Right when Zeus was about to throw the lightning bolt I ran but still got hit but somehow absorbed the bolt shocking the Gods giving me time to run faster into the Forest was when I heard Zeus scream to Artemis to get me.

**Flashback over**

So now I'm wondering in the Forest, when I stopped at my Mom's house she told me that I'm not a son of Posiden but a son of someone more powerful, but when I asked who she would just say"You will soon know Omega."