14: Tranquility

Percy grimaced at the sight, His sea green eyes landed on the very deep trench on the seafloor, which he's pretty sure wasn't existing a week ago or even yesterday. "Dad, How come we don't know of this?" He ask worriedly.

Poseidon shift uncomfortably, His much darker sea green eyes went stormy while he grips his trident tightly, making his companions feel more anxious. "We don't know yet, I fear the sea monsters are stirring again, or it could be nothing."

Percy eyed Triton in question, making the heir huff in annoyance. "I don't know Perseus, maybe if you pay attention to your studies you'll have an Idea, but clearly you're so busy....

Percy wince visibly, being recipient of his brother's annoyance is really something else. Sometimes Triton felt like a strict father more than Poseidon himself, and that's saying a lot. Seeing that the king of sea's are quite affectionate and fatherly nowadays.

"Quit scolding your brother, Triton" Poseidon humoured earning a raise eyebrows from his heir, as Percy stuck his tongue out on his thousand years old brother. "And you Perseus" Poseidon points out using his trident to Percy. "Will keep your shenanigans to yourself, it's Aion's job to act like a child not you"

Percy's eyes went wide as platters, blushing a deep red while Triton smile triumphantly which soon turns in to full blown laughter. However everythinh stop's when Aion sent a glare towards Poseidon. "I'm not a child anymore, I'm ten!" The boy huffed with faux deepness on his young voice.

"Teach your boy Perseus, I'm close to turning him to a dolphin" Poseidon said, his eyes stormy, aura flaring however his lips was threatening to quirk in a smile. On the other hand Aion's eyes looks so alarmed and fearful, earning a laugh from his father.
"Dad! How could you laugh when my very being is threatened here!" The child shouted, panicked and quite scandalize about Percy's response on his life being threatened.

"You see father? Look at this, Perseus and his son has no respect! Perhaps a years of studies will solve-" Triton said, glaring at the father and son. "No!" Both shouted at the same time, forcing Poseidon's fake anger to melt in to a laughter.

"We should go now, Amphitrite is surely in the verge of calling a search party for us" Poseidon said, before summoning a chariot pulled by Hippocampus. "Also, Sally isn't getting any younger Perseus. Make sure to visit her regularly"

Percy's face scrunch up in worry, which turn in to grimace. "She's a mortal" He murmured disbelievingly.

"She is" Poseidon said sadly.
_______________________________________________

Annabeth inhaled then exhaled, her patience is starting to wane and fade all together. Clearly yoga and meditating wasn't for her, and she hopes that this oracle realized it before she decided to ruin the ever calm mood.

"Rachel"

"Shush"

"Rachel, Rachel"

"Shush"

"Rachel!"

"Shush"

"I swear to gods!- RACHEL DARE!"

"Okay Annabeth, I see now clearly meditating isn't for you" The oracle commented dryly, her green eyes directed to the daughter of Athena. "Spit out c'mon" She added encouragingly.

"It's about Percy" Annabeth choked up.

"Here we go again with Mr. Innocently Heartbreaker" Rachel said in mock annoyance though the quirk on her lips said otherwise.

"Five years he just disappeared, leave me to take care of our son! No financial support, No hi or hello, he just left!" The gray eyed demigoddess exclaimed.

Rachel exhaled dramatically, "We both know that Percy can't do anything about it Annabeth, but really what's making you so angry?- and don't lie to me. I've known you so long I can tell when you're not being honest"

"Apollo" Annabeth muttered softly.

"You shouldn't have end it if you can't let him go" Rachel said, eyes sympathetic and quite sad.

"I shouldn't have" The wise demigod replied, before breathing raggedly.

"Quit the sulking Annabeth, I'm the mortal here, I'm supposed to look older than you" Rachel said, earning a grimace from Annabeth.

"Don't be silly Rachel, your quite a stunner in your late thirties" Annabeth beam a smile, which the redhead just shrugged off before ordering a silence, and another round of meditation paired with bendy movements.

"Oh Annabeth, I received a mail earlier for you. Kinda weird though it was delivered by an owl" Rachel said before continuing.
_______________________________________________

AN: Hey it's been a while since I last update, and for that I'm sorry. On the positive note, I will update more regularly soon, since I'm starting to write once again.