A forgotten past

Author- sorry guys that my editing is not on point and  I am actually not able to insert images and more editing's I use to insert before as I am not having just the amount of time I need to do that, I hope you understand don't worry I'll add them as soon as this book, finishes. 
Love you all ... 

Sammayra's POV-
4 MONTHS LATER-

I am so happy the way my life is turning slowly, I just met Nathan in a cafe and I had a nice chat with him, and he is still single waiting for me, I feel bad but I'll keep loving him I know this is wrong, I don't know what I am with Ashton but I am so happy with just being a nice person with Ashton not an enemy at least because what we had before several months, was just suffocating for both of us.

Now we're on a good page, and I can't ask for more, and I'll be happy living like a roommate with him, Nathan will be here but he will be far away that it will be difficult for us to meet, and maybe I'll straightly meet him after divorce with Ashton, I don't know why but it feels a little weird to think of divorcing him, maybe just because I and he are being like friends and we are getting close.

He must be in-home right now waiting for me for dinner as he is doing for the past 2 months, I didn't know he could even cook before he started to.

As I am walking home with a bag of essentials for myself, and some skincare, I have a giddy feeling inside of my stomach and I am feeling pretty excitedly nervous as I keep feeling these days a lot, I know it is getting weird the way it keeps happening frequently, but I guess it's just normal that to happen.

I decided to walk today as I enjoy spending some time with me alone, and this makes me feel refresh and I get to untangle so many feeling going in me past few months, it is already getting late and Ashton must be waiting for me, I guess I have to take a short cut as I already getting tired.

I decided to turn to the right and take the ally which is kinda dark as always but I had no time to think fo that after less than 5 minutes I will be home.

I started walking in that alley and it has been 2 minutes me walking there, I felt someone stare at me from behind I quickly turned my head back to check but there was no one. I started walking again and then as I was about to get out of the lane I felt someone holding my neck from behind and then a wet cloth coming in contact with the nose, the bag fell from my hands and I started to struggle against the tight grip of the person.

I was getting tired and my body started feeling lousy, as I was getting weaker by seconds, I jerked my head behind and successfully hit the person, on his head. As soon as I got balance and started to run I felt I tug on my leg ankle and hold of someone. I fell on the ground against my face and I feel blood pouring out of my nose and forehead, and I crossed the threshold of darkness.

Ashton's POV-

I just finished cooking food, and sat on the couch, as I checked the time it was already very late and I see Sammayra still not home. I proceeded to call Gregg to make him track her location or at least let me know where she is, Gregg is just a person who is indeed for any kind of businessman assigned by Sammayra's dad, I called him and said him to tell her location as It's getting really late and she never been this late.

I got a text after 5 min of me calling Gregg, and according to him, her last location was near home and when I see it nicely her last location is actually an abandoned alley, and I have heard of some crimes there too. Why would she choose to be in that place, is she a kid how she can be imprudent late at night when it is truly not safe for her.

I know she can take care of her, but her location is stilled and she is nowhere to be seen the last message was that she is going for a little shopping. I am kinda tensed for her I have to check I can't let it be like this what if something happened to her and, no no no... I can't it can't.

I grabbed my keys and left the house for the alley which was fairly close to our home and as I am about to enter the alley I see it is really dark.

Damn! This looks do dangerous why would she intentionally choose to walk from here?

I stepped in the way and as I kept walking not even some countable steps ahead, I feel a crunch under my foot, I quickly turn on the flashlight of my phone, and as I see the ground.

I am shocked...

Sammayra's phone lifeless there cracked glass and the shopping bag with all the small boxes of her skincare and as I was about to crouch to examine the phone something in the corner of my eyes took my attention towards it...

I saw thick crimson blood flowed over the ground and a small piece of something which was covered in blood, I gulped and I saw one clipper peeking from the shopping bag I used that to pick up the piece which turns out to be the same looking broken piece of the pendant hooked in Sammayra's neck.

It was an S pendant and I complimented that a few weeks ago, she loved this pendant so much, maybe that Nathan gave it to her.

Damn, she is in so much danger, what if something unacceptable happens to her oh my god I can't just bear any pain on her at his moment.

I quickly called Gregg to get information about her and reported to the cops at the same time, damn I need to do something I can't stay like this what if something unacceptable happened to her?

I just can't see her in pain, damn I need to find her as soon as possible.

I'll find her wherever she is, damn how I can let this happen.

I quickly ran towards the other side of the alley. And I found the engagement ring of Sammayra fell on the ground with a bloodstain, which she started wearing just a month ago.

I crouched at the level of the ground on my knees and picked it up, stuffed it in my pocket, and promised myself that without finding her I am not sleeping.

I am coming Sammayra...don't worry, please.

-------------------------

upcoming chapter-

I felt someone's hands over my breast, I am so weak to comprehend anything around me.

I hate the feeling of the person's hand.

My head is hurting like hell... Where I am?

All the questions then only the blindfold from my eyes snatched away and I see the person I could never imagine.

It was Kyle...

------------------

comment and if you haven't started snee Hensler or the mafia's secret, go check it out and let me know how it is.

I wrote a new blog about mental psychology, on my website, I hope you'll like it guys check it out once.

QOTD- are you in a relationship currently?