I have to get to her

Ashton's POV-

I got it, I just got it, I can't believe I just found her.

I was sitting in my office finding her the whole night and this is 5 am when I have got here, I just can't believe it.

That F***** whoever kidnapped her made sure there are no camera's in the street, I checked and went through every street every lane in those 50 miles. And then I found a black car.

A black car, which was the only car without a number plate, I never thought that this car would be the car with Sammayra in it, but when I zoomed in I saw a small bloodstain in the window glass.

And it looked like it stained from someone's head.

I was talking senseless, I didn't know what I am chasing I had nothing to work on, but I just couldn't help myself.

But just chase this car, maybe this can be my stop, maybe this is my hope.

I can not lose anything, especially Sammayra.

I quickly ran towards the door, opening it totally not getting in mind that I have to close it.

I quickly sped up my car and went in the direction.

I went for a long 30 min, and it was already getting late.

I was not able to get to the place, following that car through cameras was very difficult, I lost it so many times, but then I am finally here.

I am able to see, a very open place in the middle of bushes, I know it is weird there is not a single camera near the bush.

I just kept going to places until I found this, place.

I got out of the car, as it was very dark, and I started running clueless I was getting crazy for finding her, and I cannot just lose her like this can I?

I'll kill the person who took her.

I kept running here and there sprinting until I noticed some, car tire prints on the ground.

I knew my car is far away from where I am standing right now, so these tire marks have to be, from another car.

Maybe I am here near Sammayra, connecting the vague dots.

I just followed the tire marks, with a slouched back losing all the hopes.

After following it for felt like 1 mile, I saw in front of me, and finally, I saw something hopeful, I saw a one-story that felt like godown, I don't know what it was.

As I went near the door, I found no one around there, maybe it can be abandoned.

But again, I can not take any chance, what if she is in there and I just leave her due to my stupidity.

I try to open the metal door, with loose hinges, but I just can't open the door, it was a lock from inside I tried my best I had drained all the energy till now.
I was feeling shameful of this, I was breathing so hard sweat dripping off of my forehead, onto the ground.

I was so scared for Sammayra nothing in this world would have made me scared like this, I have never done anything which I regretted and never got scared of anything.

But she is the one and the only person who is making me scared for her.

I kicked the door open, the hinges broke after taking some deep breathes of those runs.

I see nothing it is so dark but it is like a huge pathway going on and there were rooms consecutively.

All doors were metal doors.

I started heading towards each and every door and I was finding garbage, and some rooms were smelly and I was feeling nauseous, as I was about to head out, of this shitty place.

I heard some grunts and a sound of a heavy cloth falling with some metal clinking following to it, in one room which was in the last and I didn't notice that I left that room.

I ran towards that room, lightly pushed it noticing that it was opened already, and I saw something which slipped the earth beneath me.

A guy, I don't know who the fuck it was, standing near her lower waist with his head on her lower stomach biting her.

It was ............ S-Sammayra.

Sammayra without clothes in front of this man, her body bleeding from several places, he was trying to get on top of her, I just saw red.

I couldn't have ever thought that I'll get Sammayra here, I strolled towards that filthy man, and held his neck tight before he could process what is going on I smashed his head on the wall.

And controlling my anger was the last thing I was able to do.

I punched his face square and I kept doing it until I was not able to see his face, because of the blood.

I was so out of control I kicked him and he fell making a thud sound on the floor.

I noticed Sammayra, I was not able to see her body, I feel like I would break down here and right now.

Her bleeding body, with bruises, bites, of this filthy man.

I could've noticed before that I felt my cheeks getting wet seeing her like this, her face dried with tears and as I touched, her hands to feel her they were numb and so damn cold.

I quickly untied her hands and unintentionally ran my hands through her hair.

I clenched my eyes shut seeing her like this, I am such a useless piece of shit, this is happening because of me, I should have found her before.

I don't know who the fuck this man is but he is going to pay so bad for his actions.

I quickly crouched near the man and I stuffed my hands into his pockets and noticed his fly opened.

I clenched my teeth and took out his wallet.

And last but not the least, Kicked his balls so bad that maybe for the next rape he will not have any.

I took my Sammayra on my hands, her whole body cold, some tears running down her cheek.

I quickly wiped her face with my t-shirt's hem and carried her to my car which was miles away before getting out of the place I took off my shirt and made her wear it.

Holding her up near my face, her short and still ragged breath, was audible in my ears, my tears fell on her face.

I quickly shook my head and ran towards my car which was 1.5 miles away.

As I came near my car, I quickly opened the door, and put her inside in the passenger seat, and make her sit down making sure she is comfortable.

I quickly started driving towards my house.

After hours of drive, I was in front of the house, opening the door, I picked her up nicely, she was still unconscious, I was not able to stop blaming myself for what happened with her.

I quickly took her to her room, kept her comfortably on the bed, making sure not to hurt her body little also.

I quickly called the doctor...

I just wish she will be okay.

Sammayra please get up, I need you to get up and scold me, please.

Just get up.

Author's note -

Guys from the next chapter the whole story is going to flip so you guys have to accept so many things you must not have thought.

Have a nice day and take care of yourselves.

I am always here to talk if you want to.

The next chapter is going to be interesting and this one is just showing you Ashton's pov, how he feels, from the next chapter, I'll flip the whole story.

Snee.