I love her

Ashton's POV-

Yes, I did it, I was kissing her, her soft lips touching mine, in a cherishing kiss I was loving every second of the kiss, I would have never thought that I'll love it so damn much.

She was not responding to me, and I felt like it is wrong, I was about to remove myself from her, then only I felt her touching the back of my neck, with her wet steamy hands, she was shivering.

She will get more sick like this while feeling her moving her lips a little bit, I felt AC remote in my hand and quickly turned off the AC, threw the remote, and held her more close.

I held her wait which was so small, in my hands in a comforting grip feeling her getting comfortable in my touch.

She sighed while kissing me I was able to taste her tears running down her cheeks.

I was to able to take it anymore, I stepped back and held her cheeks in my hands, she was seeing me with teary eyes and a slight pout, she was clenching my heart so bad.

I know I would have maybe wouldn't have cared before if she would have been crying, but now I can't she has done so much for me, just after 1 week of our marriage when I was whoring around.

I held her close and said, "You have the best body, please, Sammayra don't think otherwise. You don't know how beautiful your body is, Oh god how you can even say that?"

She cried more and hugged me right and whimpered followingly as she hurt her wounds.

I stepped back and make her sit on the bed and made her wear the t-shirt slowly making sure she is not hurting herself. She is so weak right now to get a little hurt also.

I signal her towards her underwear and she slowly started taking it out, I went to the wardrobe, and after some shuffling I got a panty which was seemingly comfortable and handed it to her, making sure my eyes are not seeing downstairs.

She did it and handed her water after drinking that she made herself comfortable on the bed and she slept.

I got out of the room and just started thinking, making sure I know what are my feelings towards her, and knowing that if it is even the right thing to do or not?

I know I was falling and this falling could have been very dangerous for me and for me and for her.

I know she will not like me.

That is for sure.

She hates me.

That after 1-week care was just pity, and nothing else to except and think about.

I was in the kitchen cooking the dinner as we have started to do form past months, I do miss those day's which I didn't care about when I was coming from the office to see my meal cooked and kept on the dining table waiting for me.

Her sleeping face on the dining table waiting for me.

Why she would wait for me?

I don't know why she was always waiting for me?

It was already, a week of Sammayra going through that phase, she is kinda okay, still not perfect in her state.

She is kinda silent from that day, she doesn't talk to anyone. Speaks very rarely.

I am trying to do my best I don't know if it is enough or not.

I am making her comfortable with me, I was going to touch her one day to make her get up, but she flinched and I felt so substandard.