He never hated me

*Contains mature scene ahead in the chapter. P.S,- This is my imperfect way of trying to write smut, I hope it's not bad, let me know in the comments if it was okay to ready and not cringe.*

Sammayra's POV-

Everything right now was leaving me speechless, my throat tightening with every sentence he spoke, I was not able to swallow the lump in my throat.

He continued, with his voice cracking up, I knew he was not lying he was drunk he possibly couldn't lie right now, even if he wanted to.

I touched his shoulder gently and he whispered almost inaudibly, "I-I never hated you."

I furrowed my eyebrows, unknowingly a tear slipped from the threshold of my eyes.

He continued, telling me all of his feeling straining from his face and his body language at the same time.

He got a hold of my hands, coming in contact with his warm skin send me tingles despite the fact that I am an emotional wreck in front of him.

"You were the kind of girl who is just too hard to ignore."
You too Ashton... from always.

I was always writing those letters to my dead mom, I use to go to give her a letter her every birthday and would read that out loud so that she can listen to what I truly feel like, I know that she must be not happy with the way I am right now, the person I am she must be ashamed of me."

please don't say that...

"I was even jealous of you, 'he laughed and shook his head', I never liked that guy that Nerd near you, he uses to piss me off with his presence near you. There was rigorously no vindication for my feelings that time, but I still felt that."

I was taking a deep inhale trying to assimilate each and every word he was making me aware of.

"The day you were there as my bride, you were looking like an angel for me there when I was there ranked like a devil, there was not a single night I slept without your thoughts running in my mind."

Exhaling exhaustingly he continues, "A-And the -the worst part is, fuck hating, I can't even comprehend my own thoughts, and feelings."

He quickly turned towards me and faced me, "I love you Sammayra."

The earth slipped beneath me, and thoughts started running in my head at a crazy speed, feeling the blood rushing in my veins, my heart escalated the briskness, my mouth parted a little trying to incoherent a single word, eyes stinging with the hold of tears in the brim of my eyes.

He held my cheeks in his hands and I couldn't stop the fall of unspoken words from my eyes and he embraced me rubbing my head and said, "I know maybe you wouldn't love me ever, but now Sammayra I can't deny and hide my feelings any longer for you. The day I saw you with Nathan, the day Kyle tried to force himself on your self it took my whole self to not kill that filthy man, I didn't know why I was feeling that bad, whereas I was myself doing it, to forget you I drank but after that, every woman showcased your godly features, and that showed me, how miserable I am."

I looked towards him holding his face to stop him from talking any further I came to know whatever my heart ever desired for, and I know at this point I have also lagged my feelings in the deserted gates of my heart which had some unknown unfeigned feelings for him. "I love you too Ashton, more than ever. I don't know how and why but I do, and I don't give a fuck for the why of this feeling."

He saw me as I was a different creature and before I could even contemplate the situation, his lips were on top of mine, in a passionate and desiring kiss, he showed how much he loved me and wanted this without any stipulation for so long. His tongue darted in my mouth exploring every nook and corner of my mouth, my hands holding his hair in my tight fist.