𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚏𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚘𝚞𝚝 -- 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚝𝚜

𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚍. 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

“Y/n, no one’s here, hun,” Mina soothed, holding me to her chest.

“I’m telling you, someone was there,” I said. “Someone was trying to get in here.”

“Are you sure you weren’t dreaming this?” Bakugou asked, looking over at me, arms crossed over his chest. I moved away from Mina’s arms.

“Katsuki, I swear to God, someone was there. I heard their footsteps go down the hall, and then when I went to lay back down, they were in front of my door. I went to the bathroom, and they were unlocking my door when I called you,” I said firmly.

“Well, considering the door was still locked when we came,” Kaminari said, jiggling the handle of my door for emphasis. “I don’t think they were very successful. You were probably just lucid dreaming.”

“It wasn’t a dream!” I said. “I was wide awake!”

“Y/n, I’m sure it was nothing,” Kirishima said. “You’re just tired is all.”

“Yeah, you’ve been under a lot of pressure lately,” Sero said, scratching the back of his head.

“Hold on, Y/n might not be joking around,” Mina called, standing by the window. “Y/n, do you sleep with a window open?”

“No,” I said.

“And I’m gonna assume you don’t wear a size 12 boot either,” She said, waving us over. We all circled around the edge, peering to the window sill. Sure enough, there was a mark from someone’s boot on the ledge.

“Someone really was in your room!” Kaminari said. I looked at Bakugou, who frowned deeply.

“I told you I wasn’t dreaming.”

“How did they get past the school security?” Kirishima said.

“I dunno,” Sero said.

“Get some of your shit,” Bakugou grumbled. “If someone was here, there’s the chance they might come back.”

“We’re all hanging out in my room,” Kaminari said. “You can come with us and relax a little. Are you any good at video games?”