Ch14 - Hustle and Bustle

In fact, Yao Shasha was indeed killed by the smile on Li Zhao’s face. Two years ago, she used these eyes to intimidate a new female artist. From that day on, the female artist thought Yao Shasha would get revenge. She was so scared that she disappeared from the circle.

She didn’t expect that this trick would be completely useless on Li Zhao. She didn’t know it but a long time ago, Li Zhao had seen more terrible and cruel eyes.

After the smile, the atmosphere inexplicably became awkward. The trio walked one after another and no one spoke.

They entered the backstage of the studio and makeup artists did the makeup for the three people before they were told the rough process of the program. Director Liu next to them looked at the three people in a speechless manner. He was worried that he would lose two more hairs from his forehead.

The atmosphere was so stiff that who wouldn’t be able to see the conflict between the leading roles on the stage? In the past, he always suppressed Li Zhao and held up the other two. Now Li Zhao was the most popular one and maintaining the heat of his drama. He couldn’t afford to offend anyone.

The program didn’t seem to see anything wrong with the stars of Overbearing Female President. Once the recording began, they had the three people stand together to play a game.

There were many girls in the audience holding Li Zhao’s sign. This was the first time he had faced such warm and lovely little girls. His heart was happy and he waved to the audience with bright eyes.

There was a burst of cheers at the scene. In the eyes of the fans, their baby had their own aura and his beauty was in his period of prosperity.

For artists like Li Zhao, the program group would give them a chance to showcase their talent. Yao Shasha sang the theme song of the drama and Song Yu played the drums, making the scene extremely lively.

“Zhao Zhao, a man who makes countless women want to become an overbearing president. What talent do you want to show everyone?”

In the rest area, Yao Shasha showed a disdainful smile. Li Zhao was a poor boy who couldn’t even go to university. What talent could he have?

Li Zhao didn’t know how to play instruments that required a lot of money and energy. He also didn’t understand music professionally. Even his standard Mandarin had been gradually corrected in the past two years. However, the crew had agreed to the arrangements of the program team and he could only cooperate with the publicity work.

Facing the expectant eyes of the fans under the stage, Li Zhao held the microphone in the centre of the stage and had a few moments of interaction with the host. “Brother Song’s drumming was so handsome and Sister Shasha’s voice is sweet. I can only stand here showing my ugly face and it is too lacking.”

“Don’t give up!” The fans below the stage shouted. “Baby, even if you stand still on the stage, we won’t hate you!” 

The host spoke with a strange expression, “Who said this sentence. I didn’t expect you to have such a request. Should I meet it?”

The audience burst out laughing.

“It is hard for people without talent.” Li Zhao shook his head and sighed. He touched his pocket and suddenly pulled out a bunch of beautiful flowers.

"It's strange. Why do I have a bunch of flowers on me?" Li Zhao bowed in a gentlemanly manner and handed it to the girl in front holding a light sign. "Come, little sister. I wish for you to study well and make progress everyday."