Adrien + Marinette + Kagami sin (not my story)

Hear me out.... Trans Kagami.... 

The one-shot is called Surprise Visit by ghostlyhamburger. Just a disclaimer that the author has mentioned, This story is not intended as any sort of sociopolitical commentary on trans characters, nor is it meant to relate any true experiences of trans people. It's prn. Link will be in the comments (unless my dumbass will forget) enjoy ❤️

Adrien Agreste was very much in love with one Marinette Dupain-Cheng, aka Ladybug, aka his Very Good Friend who was going to become so much more than friends if all went according to plan.

He'd found out her identity when she'd accidentally detransformed in front of him after a particularly grueling fight. He'd also been in the middle of dropping his transformation, so, it was all out in the open now.

Screaming ensued.

But then the two mellowed out and became fast friends, as Adrien tried his best to woo the girl who'd captured his heart. There was just one problem, and her name was Kagami Tsurugi. His rival for Marinette's affections.

Kagami definitely had an unfair advantage. She was sexy as hell and she knew it. There was no way Marinette would be able to resist her. No one could resist her when she did that thing with the fencing foil under your chin directing your gaze to look into her eyes and her alluring smirk and you just wanted her to pin you down and kiss you senseless—yeah, Marinette didn't stand a chance.

They'd come to an agreement. Both of them would pursue Marinette, and respect her choice whenever she made one. And of course, they both hoped she'd just choose both of them. But really, what were the chances that the two most amazing women in Paris were both bi and poly and into him? That never worked out in real life.

Just in case, though, they'd worked out an agreement. Marinette's first time doing anything was very important, and so it was only fair that after Adrien captured her first kiss—sweet and shy and soft and her lips tasted like candy—Kagami would be the first one to have sex with her. Assuming, of course, that's what Marinette wanted.

But despite Kagami's advantages with her breasts and her silky soft hair and her kisses that were sharp and citrus and powerful, Adrien had his own secret weapon—a ring he wore on his right hand at all times.

Kagami had her orange juice dates and her private fencing lessons with Marinette, but Adrien could simply don a cat costume and cuddle with her, nestle against her side like he was being hugged by a buttery warm croissant, while they watched Disney movies and trashy reality TV together.

It was sweet and innocent. Just like Marinette.

Which is why it was such a shock for Chat Noir to glance down through Marinette's open trapdoor and see her naked, face buried in Kagami's ass.

Both girls were kneeling on Marinette's bed, completely nude, lines of muscle and bare skin that curved over their backs on display to him. He wanted to touch them both, feel their muscles move and flex, and was this the start of a back kink? Because suddenly he could only picture Marinette's beautiful bare back spread before him as he thrust into her from behind and yep new kink.

Marinette's hands were on Kagami's rear, fingers slightly digging into pert cheeks as she spread them apart, her lips against the fencer's puckered hole. Her mouth was open, and the way her jaw worked against the firm round rear, it was clear where her tongue was and just what she was doing to Kagami.

Chat didn't know which girl he was more jealous of in that moment.

Marinette's own butt, cute and plump and utterly grabbable, wiggled as she feasted on Kagami's ass. From Chat's vantage point, he could see her sway, but couldn't see what lay between those perfect cheeks. Was her own asshole pretty and pink like the rest of her? Or her pussy...no, he wasn't going to think these thoughts about his innocent friend! Not even if she was decidedly less innocent with this display in front of him.