56

Chapter 56

    For the first time, Shen Liuchen enjoyed this kind of extreme pleasure in the world. No matter how sensible he is, he can no longer maintain his high-cold personality at this moment.

    However, Song Jinxi always uttered a moan, which made him even more uncontrollable. If it weren't for in his heart, there was always a trace of care for her..

    Song Jinxi was originally reluctant, plus it was her first time so she was a little bit reluctant. It hurts, so she's not willing to cooperate with him. It's just that when she saw his look at this moment and heard him gasp in her ears slightly or harder...

It was so inexplicable and natural, she forgot that she was still arguing with him.

    As long as she thinks of Shen Liuchen, who is aloof in front of others, only she can see the emotional side of him...that kind of unspeakable satisfaction makes her no longer have the mind to think about those things.

    What's more, this is her male god...

    such a good person, she didn't dare to dream before, but who knows one day she have completely own him.

    If she was reluctant at first, now she became willing.

    Shen Liuchen is so smart. If he really doesn't like her, there is no need to wrong himself in order to extract information from her, and it will not waste time for too long to coax her.

    He could even arrest her and torture her directly.

    He was not the type that will sleep with woman just to achieve his goal because he hates the touch of others. He is so smart and disdains doing that thing.

    When she's angry and they're quarreling, all she will saw was his badness, and his good qualities were completely be ignored by her. Once the sanity comes back, the previous suspicions will be gone because her mind will work again .

    Although it was true that he lied to her once or twice...

    She was in a daze, it was discovered by Shen Liuchen, and deliberately punished her vigorously.

    Song Jinxi was brought into the mysterious world by him again.

    In addition to being relatively unfamiliar at the beginning, his improvement rate was even faster than that of his kissing skills, so fast that Song Jinxi even wondered if it was really the first time he did this.

    She was taken by him, and she was up and down in the rough sea for a while, breathing hardly, and then flying in the blue sky with white clouds, as if seeing the sky shattered.

    She looks like a person who has fallen into the water and can't swim, so she can only cling to his big driftwood to get a breath.

    Hearty, love to the extreme...

At the last second, Shen Liuchen found her hand, clasped her fingers tightly, and took her to the highest peak together.

    ... After one time, Shen Liu's energy were still not exhausted, but he was afraid that it would hurt her again, so he held back and did not continue, but hugged her vainly, enjoying the warmth afterwards.

    Song Jinxi thought that she had indeed been deceived a few times, and still wanted to find an assurance.

    He is too smart, if she have to take advantage of his mistakes now, let him promise that he won't lie to her again...

    She doesn't want the feeling of being like a fool.

    Over time, she will become suspicious and it will affect the relationship between the two of them.