18| Escape

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞: 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐔𝐘𝐒 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐌 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄- 𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐈𝐌 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒. 𝐈 𝐃𝐎! 𝐈𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞, 𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞! 𝐒𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐱. 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬, 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐢𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡? 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐟𝐮𝐥. 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬. 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞, 𝐬𝐨 𝐈 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐰 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞. 𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 <𝟑 (𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐡𝐞)

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐬

"Nothing my dear...this is your doing."

"I said get off!" Y/N shoved the large animatronic bear away from her, his stomps on the floor echoed in the small room. "What's wrong with you?!" he growled.

"What's wrong with me?" Y/N scoffed, her e/c eyes narrowing at him. "What's wrong with you! Seriously? You never acted like this before Freddy, this is weird. And I don't like it!" she cried.

"I have feelings for you, Y/N." the light brown bear spoke softly. Y/N rolled her eyes, taking another step back. "Now kiss me."

"No? You're insane. Freddy, what's gotten into you? Is this some type of sick joke? Are you malfunctioning?" she asked.

"My love for you can never be a mistake." Glamrock Freddy kneeled down, closer to the h/c haired girl. She was cornered and couldn't move. "Now...if you'll just..let me...." The bear trailed off, his large claws rubbing the bottom of Y/N's shirt, slowly lifting it up.

"Stop it!" Y/N screamed. She tried to move, escape his grasp and slap him. But it was too strong.

Glamrock Freddy's teeth snatched the shirt, pulling it off of her in less than a second. Y/N could feel the cold gush of air from her surroundings. His eyes slightly widened, but quickly softened as they stared in awe. A sinister smirked creeped onto his tan snout.

"I expected a bit less Y/N but you, my dear, what a tasteful sight you are."

The pit in Y/N's stomach grew. She covered her body with her arms and hands, trying her best to hide herself from the hideous beast. This is...disgusting..

"Freddy that's enough. Please just...just give me my shirt back..please." she croaked, small sniffles started to seep in. The bear scoffed and rolled his eyes. He pulled her wrist in and picked her up, standing as he goes.

Glamrock Freddy slowly started to walk across the room, towards the couch.

What the hell is happening?! He's a robot...h-he can't do much right? Ugh I need to get out this is just..disgusting! I feel sick..MMPH!

Y/N found her back suddenly hitting the leather red couch. The bear soon enough, hovering over her.

"Don't look at me like that." he growled, his dull orbs glaring down at her. "It's the only way...for you to love me back~"