⚜Chapter 20: My Death

October 5th, 2021

And that's when he knew, he f*cked up ::)

Please leave a vote, it would really mean a lot ❤ And enjoy this chapter

P.s: random question but what's your favorite genre??

P.P.S: I posted a Mafia themed MxM story. You can find more info at the bottom of the chapter! ❤

⚜⚜⚜

My briefs tightened when I felt Adam's hot breath dance against my skin. I stared at his massive hand that pressed against the door, intimidated by the veins bulging down his strong arms. Gosh, I bet he could fit two dicks in his hand. 

"Who are you?" he repeated. The mixture of anger, annoyance, and curiosity in his voice strangely excited me. With no other choice, I slowly turned around and revealed myself. 

His brows pulled together when our gazes locked. He must have woken up during his sleep. His messy bed hair made me want to run my hands through it, but in this critical situation, I had to set my priorities straight. 

Ha, straight.

"You...." His voice trailed. 

I forced a grin. "Surprised to see me again?" 

His jaw tightened at the last part. Good. Great. That insult was nothing compared to the pain he'd put me through.

Adam's lips parted, but before he could say anything, I cut him off. 

"This is just a dream," I said with a lilt in my voice, hoping that this dumb idea would miraculously work. "You're dreaming, Adam."

I took a step closer to him, putting my hand on his chest so that he'd relax. Unfortunately, it seemed to have the opposite effect, because his entire body stiffened. 

"Go back to sleep," I whispered softly. "When you wake up, I'll be gone, I promise."

The dark lashes framing his crystal blue eyes blinked, and an expression that I couldn't quite read flashed through his face. Fear? No, it couldn't be. 

He leaned closer, and my breath hitched. 

"What if I don't want you to leave?" 

"What?" I asked in surprise.

He tilted his head, and a small smile appeared on his lips. There wasn't a hint of hesitation in his tone. 

"What if I don't want you to leave?" 

I gulped. The situation was getting dangerous, but I couldn't tear myself away from his eyes. The rational side of my brain was screaming at me to run, but another side was telling me to stay. My mind was a panicking mess but I did what I could and feigned arrogance. 

"What if I don't give a shit about what you want?"  

"Then I'd be heartbroken."

He was smiling but I felt as if there was a little truth in his words. He inclined his head, his lips almost brushing over my ear.  

"I really do want you to stay," he whispered sincerely. 

"You're crazy," I sputtered. 

He shrugged. "Maybe I am." 

My jaw tightened as I glared at him.  

"You're the one who said I was dreaming, aren't you?" He almost sounded smug. "My dream, my rules. I can do whatever I want, and right now, I really want you."