Chapter 203: Death Cycle (I)

Shang Ke watched as the three lionfox and two fox he gave birth to grow up into adults, marry and give birth, and establish their true territory before he and Mutu left the world.

还没回到系统空间,尚可又进入了新的梦境。

Shang Ke hadn't returned back to the system space yet when he entered a new dreamscape again.

"守默师兄,你就那么在乎那个男人吗?"一名青衣男子怒视着守默,眼中闪过复杂的光芒。

"Senior brother Shou Mo, do you care about that man so much?" A man in green glared at Shou Mo and complexity flashed passed his eyes.

守默盘腿坐在冰玉台上,一语不发。

Shou Mo sat cross-legged on the ice jade platform and didn't say anything.

"师兄,你醒醒吧,他是弑神者,罪大恶极,天劫几位上神正在追杀他,师傅将你封印在这里,也是为了保护你,你不要再逃跑了。"

"Wake up, senior brother. He's a god killer, committing a great sin. Several gods from heaven are currently chasing after him. Master sealed you here to protect you. Don't try to run away again."

守默抬起头,平静地望着青衣男子:"勿独,你错了,你们都错了,辰霄不是弑神者。"

Shou Mo lifted his head and looked at the man in green calmly, "You're wrong, Wu Du. All of you are wrong. Chen Xiao is not a god killer."

"师兄,你到现在还在为他开脱。当初飞鹤上神魂灭之时,辰霄手上就拿着弑神之刃,凶手不是他还有谁?况且他自己也承认了。"

"Senior brother, you're still defending him even up till this point. When god Fei He's soul was destroyed, Chen Xiao was holding on to the god killer blade. If he isn't the murderer, who is? Besides, he also admitted it himself."

"辰霄不是弑神者,因为,"守默望着自己的手掌,幽幽道,"我,才是。"

"Chen Xiao isn't a god killer. Because," Shou Mo stared at his own palm and said faintly, "I'm the one."

"是"字说完,尚可感觉胸口一痛,眼前的景物再次转换。

After finishing the sentence, Shang Ke felt a pain in his chest and the scene before him changed again.

"辰霄,你逃不了了。"勿独站在不远处冷冷地望着他。

"Chen Xiao, you can't escape." Wu Du stood not far away and stared at him coldly.

辰霄靠在山壁上,嘴角上扬,虽然伤痕累累,却依然不失风采。守默靠在他身边,紧紧握着他的手。

Chen Xiao leaned against the mountain wall and the corner of his lips were lifted. Although he was covered in wounds, he still looked graceful. Shou Mo was leaning beside him and holding his hand tightly.

"守默,离开他吧。"勿独深深地凝视他,"现在还来得及。"

"Leave him, Shou Mo." Wu Du stared at him deeply and said, "It's still not too late."

守默笑了笑,手掌向上,一朵娇艳的鲜花如火焰般,缓缓在掌心盛放。

Shou Mo smiled and lifted his palm. A beautiful and tender flower slowly bloomed on his palm like flames.

"苍穹赤炎?"勿独难以置信地大喊。

"Flaming Red Sky?" Wu Du shouted in disbelief.