EIGHT ; oopsies

(CHAPTER EIGHT - oopsies)
tw - cry

in real life !

holly and sapnap sat on there skateboards, chatting and just talking about random things that came to mind.

"we should stream jackbox together. it would be so much fun seeing you play mad verse city," he said patting her shoulder.

"oh my goodness! that is such a good idea, sappy!" she gave him the little nickname.

"sappy? take me out for dinner first," he flipped his imaginary hair. the girl giggled, slapping his arm.

"shut up, sapnap. you look so stupid right now."

"of course i do, holls?" he said more as a question.

"ive never had a nickname but holls is so fucking cute. i love it," she grinned at the chestnut haired boy. they rolled up and down the street, not worrying about cars since it was almost midnight.

"maybe we should head inside. im getting a bit sleepy," he agreed with the girl. they quietly opened the door to see clay and george sleeping on the couch.

"they look so gay," holly smiled.

"what?! they are not gay, holls." nick tried to cover up for the two who cuddled while watching the bear show.

"joking, of course. clay isnt gay, he wouldve told me, right?"

"yeah,"

unholly is live! chill stream before bed!

"hey chat! hows it going?" she smiled even though no one could see her.

"im so happy to be back! i feel like i havent streamed in so long, its almost foreign to me," she giggled.

winstonpinkers donated $5!
can you go over rules? like writing fan fiction, shipping, and edits? etc ofc :)

"yeah! i love watching edits even though its mostly my minecraft character- so those are totally okay! shipping is also allowed as long as the other person isnt uncomfortable with it! girl, boy or non-binary im okay with it. cosplay is just, chefs kiss. i love seeing you guys dress up and lip sync to my voice so please cosplay. fan fiction is also okay, i plan to read some in the future. please dont write anything weird though," she rambled.

qtpootie donated $5!
i see you and quackity are flirting 🤭

"not you guys! please, if i was quote on quote flirting with alex, there would be a ship name and multiple fanfictions about us."

qtpootie donated $5!
seems like you havent checked twitter... yikes

holly :) | @unholly
plz explain why #holex is trending? I REFUSE TO BELIEVE YOU GUYS THINK I LIKE HIM

mia | @user99
says the girl who donated 400+ to his stream 🙃

reply to @user99

holly :) | @unholly
thats just being nice. and ive prolly donated 1000+ i just got a diff twitch acc

reply to @unholly and @user99

mia | user99
that makes it better?!?!?!??!

sapdaddy | @sapnap
hahaha im so special