Part 17

Y/N POV

In chat:

Y/N:Gyus! What will we feel when we are in love?

Rose:We will feel butterflies in our stomach.

Jisso: Our heart will flutter when we see him.

Jennie:We would feel jealous when he smile and talk to other girls.

Lisa:WAIT WHY ARE YOU ASKING ABOUT THIS NOW?

Y/N:I think I fell in love!

Them:WHAT?

Rose: WITH WHOM ?

Y/N:Umm...ummm

Jisso: OH GOD PLEASE TEXT IDIOT!

Y/N:Ok fine! I am in love with our cold boss.

Jennie:WHAT YOU MEAN MR.KIM ?

Y/N:Ya.

ALL WENT OFFLINE..............

What? Why they went offline? These freaking idiots!

When I am busily cursing them, My door flung open.

I found them standing at my door while catching their breath. I THINK THEY CAME ALL THE WAY TO SCOLD ME! OH GOD I AM DEAD NOW!

Lisa:Now tell us clearly. (taking deep breath)How did you fall for him?

* Explaining everything.

Jennie: You definitely fell for him.

Rose: Ya I agree with her.

Jisso: When are you going to confess him?

I looked at her with wide eyes.

Y/N: What are you saying?I didn't even know how he feel towards me!

They just blankly looked at me.

After few weeks

Y/N POV (at office....5pm)

In these weeks, Mr.Kim was giving so much work than before and asking me to complete that as soon as possible. Because of him, I am not taking care of me. Like I would forget to have lunch or dinner.  I am working for our upcoming project since 2 days because I have to submit it today. Now I am going to complete it.

When I am typing, I  felt a presence behind me. I turned around to find Jessica? For a past few days she was disturbing me and saying all the employees are friendly with me and not her. But what can I do? She is just jealous of me having more friends.

Y/N:What do you want now?

Jessica:Nothing I just want you to suffer.

Y/N: Wha~~(she spill something on my desk)

When I looked at my desk, I became angry and sad at the same time because my work which I tried to complete for freaking 2 days got soaked by her drink now.

I just sat there motionlessly. I don't know what to do now. At the same time, my friends came and started to fight with her for me. That's when Lisa came to me and started comforting me.

Office mate: Y/N....Mr.Kim is calling you.

I slowly went towards his cabin because my head is paining (knocking)

Mr.Kim:Come in.

I went in and bowed to him.

Mr.Kim:Miss Y/N, did you complete the file?

Right now I am nervous and my head is also paining a lot. I slowly looked up and answered him.

Y/N:Mr.Kim, my f..i..le got d.amaged by~~

Before I could finish the sentence, he banged his hand on table and I flinched a little.

Mr.Kim:Miss Y/N! HOW COULD YOU BE SO CARELESS? CAN'T YOU DO A WORK PROPERLY? YOU ALREADY KNEW HOW MUCH IMPORTANT THAT FILE IS. THEN HOW COULD U EVEN BE SO IRRESPONSIBLE. YOU KNOW WHAT? (I looked at him) YOU ARE FIRED!

I stood there shocked.

Y/N:Mr.Kim...I ~

Mr.Kim: DIDN'T YOU HEAR ME? I SAID YOU ARE FIRED! FILL YOUR RESIGNATION AND GET OUT OF HERE. 

I can't do anything now. If I disobey him, he will become more furious now. So I just filled the resignation while silently tearing up because of the headache

Mr.Kim: YOU MAY LEAVE NOW. FROM NOW YOU ARR NOT MY EMPLOYEE.

I just silently walked out from there and everything went black.

TAEHYUNG POV

I am so angry right now because one of my business partners cancelled his deal and at the same time Y/N came in and said that the file which I gave her was damaged.

Now I can't think properly.So I just said whatever came from my mouth without knowing that i am hurting her.

At last i told her to resign the job and she did.

I didnt expect that from her. Well i can't blame her too. I turned around to other side not wanting to see her leave.

But due to a sudden "Thud" sound, I turned around and found her lying on the floor unconsciously.

I quickly went to her and tapped her cheeks but she was not responding.

So I just took her to my parent's house as their house is near to the company.

I also called a doctor.

-----to be continued-----

HEY READERS..hope u like today's part..
It's just an imagination...
Don't take it seriously...

Fell free to share ur ideas..
DON'T BE A SILENT READER...
If u ended up liking this part..
Vote🌟🌟
Comment 👇👇
Follow for the updates 😊
.....
Have a nice day!
Bye 👋👋👋