200k special

Disclaimer: Kinda romantic one shot?? It's just a bunch of really cheesy flirting and stuff but you aren't in a relationship with any of the characters.

★·.·'¯'·.·★hi_frens★·.·'¯'·.·★

"Hello everyone! I'm glad all of you can make it." Diavolo grinned.

"You did say it was quite urgent." Lucifer sighed.

"Yeah, is everything alright?" You asked.

"Hm? Oh...yes! Everything is perfectly fine, I just said that to get you to come quicker." He admitted.

Everyone groaned.

"But! I do have an important announcement." Diavolo said.

"As you all know, we're holding a spring festival this year, the theme for this year is a garden tea party!" Diavolo cheered.

"Please don't tell me where this is going..." Levi whined.

"We would like all of you to help host it." Barbatos continued.

"No offense or anythin' Lord Diavolo, but why us? Why couldn't ya just ask the guys at purgatory hall?" Mammon complained.

"Because they are going to be working on making the food for the festival." Diavolo answered.

"E-even Solomon...?" Beel asked anxiously.

"No...we asked him to set up decorations around the garden." Barbatos said. Beel let out a sigh of relief before continuing to eat his snacks.

"Nice save." Satan snickered. Barbatos simply smirked at him.

"That is why I'm asking for your help with waiting and hosting the party." Diavolo chuckled.

"Now, I understand some of you are rather reluctant on participating..." Diavolo said.

"Oh, don't listen to these morons! I'll be the best host you've ever had~" Asmo winked.

"Using your powers to charm clients doesn't count." Belphie sleepily mumbled.

"As if I needed to do that!" Asmo gasped.

"Will you two shut up?" Lucifer groaned.

"I have decided to add something special to sweeten the deal!" Diavolo added. Suddenly, everyone's interest grew.

"We'll make this a playful competition! Whoever gets the most clients by the end of the day wins!" Diavolo continued.

"What's the prize..?" Mammon asked.

"Whatever the winner would like." Diavolo said.

"Lord Diavolo this is simply a horrible idea..." Lucifer rubbed his temples in annoyance.

"So it could be anything?" Satan said.

"Mm...within reason of course." Diavolo added.

"Like an all you could eat ticket to Hell's Kitchen?" Beel perked up.

"The new 'Moe Moe Ouran Diaries: Blackmailed into A Club with a Bunch of Hot Boys' manga?" Levi's eyes sparked with excitement.

"Or perhaps a rare cursed book?" Satan said.

"Mm...or a new super comfy pillow..." Belphie smiled.

"Uh...yes to all of those things!" Diavolo said.

"Barbatos...are you sure this is a good idea?" You hesitantly asked.

"I believe that the young master's intentions are in the right place..." Barbatos said.