Chapter 48: Only For You

Cole's Pov

As Sarah and I walk towards the school entrance my cell phone rings, and it's Char, why she is calling this early?.

I pick up the cell phone, "Hello Char, Good Morning",

"Hello, Good Morning",

"Is everything okay?", I ask her.

"Yes, Why?",

" You called at the time of school",

"Oh! I am sorry, I just called to ask you if you are free today?", she asks nervously.

"Yeah, I am free, why?",

" So that we can hang out",

"Okay, we can hang out, just text me the address and time", as I talk to Char, Sarah looks at me and chuckles. My little sister is a weird creature. She finds anything amusing, especially my life.

" Bye Char, I will see you later", I hang up.

"Why are you looking at me with a smug face?", I ask my beloved sister.

"Because you, my brother, you are in demand", she smirks.

" What?",

"Yeah! Two girls have feelings for you",

" What? Who?", I ask with wide eyes. What is wrong with Sarah, why she is imagining impossible things?.

"Luna and Charlotte", yeah she is gone crazy.

"You have lost your mind, Charlotte is my childhood friend, and Luna will never have feelings for me", no matter how much I tell myself, that Luna will never have feelings for me, but I can't stop wishing that to be true.

"You don't know girls Bro, but I do", she tells me.

"Okay, Miss Sarah Davis", I roll my eyes.

........................................................................

Luna's Pov

I look at the notice board, the Prom is next month. And to become the Prom Queen was always my dream, and it would have become true easily if I was powerful the way I once was. After Ray dumped me, and I got kicked out of the cheerleading team. My reputation became bad. And now my chances of becoming a Prom Queen are very less, but I am Luna Brown, I am not going to give up. I was born to become a Queen, I mean Prom Queen. And I will not stop until I got that Crown.

"Luna", Cole's voice, interrupts my ambitious thoughts.

"Yes",

"What you are looking at?", he asks.

"The Prom is next month, and I want to be Prom Queen so badly", I tell him and sigh.

"You are already a Queen", he says, while blushing, I think it came out from his mouth, without his knowledge, but damn he looks so good while blushing.

"So that is why you were behaving like that yesterday", he says.

"What?",

"You were stressed, about Prom that is why you were being Mean to Char", again Char, I don't want to talk about her.

"No!!", I say in frustration.

"Then why you were behaving like that yesterday?", he asks, looking at me with his cute little eyes. What is wrong with me from when I started to find his eyes cute?.

"Because I don't like her", I tell him the truth.

"Why?",

"I don't know why?",

"Luna she is a good person, you will like her, once you spent some time with her",

"Why you want me to like her?", I ask him.

"Because you are a very important part of my life, and Char is also important to me, she and you are my only friend and I want you two to get along", he tells me.

"Okay I will try not to be mean to her, but only for you", I tell him and I mean it, I will try not to be mean towards Charlotte only for Cole because he is also a very important part of my life.

Author's Note
I hope you all liked this chapter. Stay tuned for the next chapter, till next Wednesday. And don't forget to vote and comment.
With Lots of Love XX