7 | The Romano Family

Audrey Garcia

The bright sunlight hitting my face wakes me up. But what's worse then waking up from a bright sunlight hitting your face early in the morning and waking you up? Waking up from a bright sunlight early in the morning in Carlos' bed, with his hands wrapped around your waist.

I slowly move and slip out of his grip, but freeze midway as soon as I heard a low voice speak. "Goodmorning, amore." I heard his whisper. His morning voice is kinda.. "Morning." I replied blankly, continuing to slip out of his grip.

His grip got tighter around my waist, and I felt myself get pulled back. My back hit his chest and Carlos leans his head forward so his lips are beside my ear. "Where do you think you're going, amore?" He whispered, "Stay."
My breath hitched as I felt his hands slide down, under my shirt. "No, staying in bed with you is that last thing I want in life." I pushed his hands off me, and quickly jumped off the bed.

Fixing the shirt I had on, I walked over to the door of his room and left. I cursed underneath my breath, and as I was walking down the hallway towards the stairs, I heard a loud squeal from behind me. Turning around, I find Viola in shock, God knows why.

"Shut up!" She gasped dramatically, "There is no way in the world the fucking Audrey Garcia is wearing Carlos Del Rosso's sweater!" Her jaw dropped.
"Fuck off, I'm doing it unwillingly." I snapped back, and she simply nodded dramatically-over exaggerating the nod alittle too much-and repeatedly hummed "Mhm. Sure. Of course."

I rolled my eyes at her, "Mhm, okay well then how about you tell me whose sweater you're wearing?" I smiled, and pinch the hem of her sweater.

"Oh God am I dying to tell you about him!" She giggled, "So remember that boy I told you about yesterday? The one that escorted me to our prison cells, and gave me bottles of water for us?"—I nodded–"Well, he passed by my room and asked if I needed anything, and I asked him if he knew where I could get any clothes to sleep in, because your lazy ass lover boy—Carlos—didn't get me anything, yet. So, he let me borrow a sweater of his!" Viola practically melted in front of me, "He is so hot!"

I gave her a smile, and then walked down the stairs with her. We walker together over to the kitchen, and heard a bunch of laughter and smelled the delicious smell of pancakes. Together, we walked into the kitchen to find my father, Giovanni amd a few others that I don't know gathered around on the kitchen. Giovanni was laughing over something with my father, but they both stopped their laughter once I walker in with Viola, and they turned to tell me good morning.
"Goodmorning, sweetheart." My father gave me a wide smile. "Morning, Audrey." Giovanni said right after. I returned a smile and replied with a good morning.

Turning around, I see a woman sitting by the counter not too far away from Giovanni. The woman has flat light brown hair that reaches her shoulder, and a pretty wide smile. She reminds me of Carlos. She has the same dimples and emerald green eyes as him, but her brown hair is alittle lighter than his—Carlos has dark brown hair. Could she be his mother?

Next to her stands another lady, just a few inches taller than her. She has blue eyes and very dark brown hair—almost black—tied up in a low bun. Besides her is a young man and a young woman, both look like mini versions of her. I noticed the boy looks exactly like the young man that dragged Viola to her prison cell yesterday, infact, he is that same exact young man.

The girl next to him looks like she is a little younger than him. Is she his sister? She has black hair just like the young boy and older woman, but doesn't have the same eye color as them-blue-, she has pale green eyes. Unlike them, she has a few freckles as well. The girl also has a septum, that in my opinion really suits her.