Lodging Together

Minutes passed in the steaming yet cold night as the clock was ready to strike at a good nine-thirty.

The time meant it was closing, a new day was ready to be made if everyone all does one thing and sleep until morning.

Some, if not most of the students took the opportunity to head on to their rooms, the rest either continue to eat in the cafeteria, have fun, or snowboard and ski'd outside.

It was quite peaceful, especially inside the girls' springs where out comes a boy and a girl, glancing around the hall of the entrance and sees no sign of life, the boy comes out with a sigh of breath.

Right now, he was wearing a pair of black sleeping shorts and a white shirt, refreshed after a session worth of bathing and relaxing as a girl comes out next.

She wore a white thin strap tank top with a little bow on the front with a pair of small navy gym shorts to go with it, holding her towel and dirty clothes.

They turn to each other with a small smile on their faces. "Th-Thank you for... today..." Y/n says as Nagatoro blushes lightly. "N-Not a problem... senpai..." she says back, they break the eye contact away after the thing they pulled a few minutes back.

Nagatoro snaps back from dreamland with, "A-Anyways, it's getting late so I think I'll sleep with my friends for tonight..."

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow, Nagatoro..." Y/n replies as they split off while Y/n continue to think deeply about the hot springs incidents he was in.

Why didn't I leave?

Why did I let Nagatoro scrub my back?

Why did SHE let me wash her back?

These thoughts swirled around his brain like a frozen treat when he sees a familiar olive haired boy just down the hallway walking in the same direction as him. "Naoto!" He yells to him as the boy turns to see his first friend walking up to him.

"Hey, Naoto! You wanna bunk together for-"

Then some of Naoto's friends comes from behind, almost knocking Y/n to the ground on accident. "Sorry! Hey, Naoto! Come hang out with us for the night!" They call to him as Y/n had a confused look on his face.

His friend also copied his look, staring at the two boys. "Um... I was planning on sleeping with-"

"Come on! We're going to have so much fun!" They pull his wrist as Naoto just lets it slide for him. "Hey, you want me to join..."

Y/n was pretty slow on the question as the three quickly ran around the corner leaving Y/n alone. "...in as well... Okay, sure... I'll sleep by myself for the night... like last year..." he mumbles as he starts to walk through the lit alleys where he tries to find his room again.

"Why does nobody want to bunk with me?"

A silent pause before, "...I think I answered my own question... But why do they not want to be my friend in general? It's been a few years after Junior High, why can't they just let it go already?!"

"Y/n!~"

There's the voice that Y/n hoped of not hearing anymore for tonight.

"God dammit..." he says before he goes off to lose her on his own this time.

...

There he was, the lone boy who sat in his room in the dark and silent.

Y/n wasn't sleeping as of now as the clock on his phone was ten minutes away from hitting ten, the light of the hallway shines a white line under his door.