Prologue

A/N: I'm aware that  Purple Guy is in Springtrap but let's pretend that Springy is a different person shh also art is from Blasticheart on dA, also i know not much happens but please bear with me I just started looking into the game ;v;

Follow me.

'What? This again?' The voices in your head wouldn't shut up, you had already told your doctor about this but he only told you to dismiss it. Honestly, couldn't you enjoy a nice walk before heading home? It's been a while since you even went outside actually, the 2020's sure know how to make more intriguing social media that capture people's interests, therefore trapping them inside their own homes. But this voice was starting to annoy you; it was like some unknown number was trying to call you in the middle of the night and keeps on calling even if you kept ignoring. 'Please, shut up!' For some reason, your feet dragged themselves to a different location, nighttime was hitting and you had no intention to go back home, not until the annoying voice stops.

Follow me.

'There it goes again!' You angrily rushed, exploring down the unknown path before you. An outline of a building was within your sight, you could tell by the looks of it, it was trying to be a horror themed place. 'Is this what I think it is? Isn't this the Fazbear attraction that they're going to open up?' Curiosity got the best of you and you cautiously entered the building, which was surprisingly open. 'I heard rumors about the Bite of '87, I don't believe in such nonsense, but...' You looked around the dark building, light was being provided by the animatronic lamps which sorta creep you out.

"Excuse me, is there something you need?" A masculine voice interrupted your exploration, making you turn to the male at the counter.

"Oh, uhm. I was wondering, when is the place going to open?" You read that it was going to open, but didn't know how much time. Cheesy animatronics at a cheesy pizzeria with a tragic yet shocking back story behind it. Not that you would want to be killed, working here is a death wish.

"It opens in about a week, are you looking for a job? The night shift is the only one available at the moment," he tried to persuade you, in which he succeeded, although he wasn't the one who reeled you in. You loved solving mysteries and discovering the past of an 'innocent' place. Security guards only stare through cameras and make sure no one steals anything, nothing exciting, but you were willing to take it. If the job doesn't come out interesting, you could always quit.

"Yes, please. I'd love to work as the night shift guard, when do I start working?" The male smiled at his accomplishment.

"Tomorrow night, no uniform required. There will be recorded messages that would help you settle in and whatnot." You took a quick glance at the animatronic props before looking back to him.

"These guys aren't going to start walking around or harm me, right?" You chuckled at the silly thought of roaming props and so did the guy.

"Nonsense! Safety is our top priority in Fazbear's Fright!" You couldn't help but stare at the boarded room that was hidden in the shadows. The guy noticed and filled in. "Don't worry about that room, our employees are trying to get a peek inside, nothing to worry about."

'It's not like paranormal activity is going to happen throughout the night.' You rolled your eyes at the silly thought before grabbing onto the door handle. Right when you left, a disturbing noise echoed inside the boarded room, an angry hiss.

"I am still here,"

"And I will always be here for centuries."