xxxix: calm before the storm

Chapter Thirtynine:

"when peace suddenly arrived, expect a bigger chaos to follow."

__________

05 : 25 : 21 | 11 : 43 : 09

Jia's

A month already passed by... 

"Are you coming, Jia?"
I saw Heeseung in front of my dorm room, waiting for me patiently. I nodded my head, giving him a small smile.

"Jungwon must have been very excited now."
I told him, chuckling. We'll be picking up Jungwon from his rehabilitation center. It's his final day on the hospital and the doctor said he can walk again now. 

"Will the others come too?"
I asked him as we reached the elevator. Sunghoon is already there, biting on his toast while folding the sleeves of his white knitted sweater up until it reached his elbow.

"Jay is currently on their mansion so he won't come. prolly because Jake will."
Sunghoon laughed bitterly, remembering the past between the two.

"But he said he already visited Jungwon yesterday. Sunoo has his rehearsal and Ni-ki.. speaking of that child..."
I looked at Sunghoon, his forehead creased abit.

"I didn't know where did he went yesterday. He didn't came back to his room."
He whispered, only audible for the three of us to hear. I heard heeseung chuckled.

"What if he already flew back to Japan?"
Heeseung said, softly laughing. I rolled my eyes at him, finding him ridiculous.

Students are scared to stay inside the academy now. with the serial killing that happened last month, parents are already mad and scared for the lives of their children. The last one was Yeonwoo tho, And the body of the Captain is still missing. They also knew about what happened with Sunoo and Jungwon so the school's really a mess right now. another student went missing again too, As far as i remember his name is Lee Jihoon and he's Sunghoon's junior.

"Everyone will come tomorrow right? we can't miss it."
The elevator door opened, revealing the parking space underground. We walked out of the elevator and went towards Heeseung's SUV. I opened the door of the shotgun seat but Sunghoon immediately went inside it and occupied the space, smirking at me.

"Thanks."
he said, making me roll my eyes.