Arc 2: Chapter 11

"I'll bring her to eat." Davis pulled Y/n's arm.

"No need. I'll bring her." Xavier pulled her back.

Y/n noticed the same sword on Davis' hip.

She clearly remembered that she stabbed herself with that weapon.

How about she does that again?

She reached for the sword yet she was pulled back by Cain.

"Y/n, let's continue where we stopped last time." He seductively said while trapping her in his arms.

This time, Gerald abruptly grabbed Y/n out of Cain's embrace.

Gerald looked at the confused Y/n and covered both of her ears. "Still horny as ever huh?"

"Y/n will go with me. Let's go Y/n." Louis grabbed her hand.

All of them had montsrous strengths.

If only they used those strengths to kill her, then it would be very appreciating.

"Let go of me. I'll eat alone." She said in an irritated tone.

Y/n left the chaotic room and went outside to eat.

This was the first time that something annoyed Y/n greatly like this. It was a dislikable feeling.

While the princes... they were left in the room by theirselves.

"Stay away from Y/n." Xavier announced.

The other four scoffed at his remark.

.
.

The next day...
.
.

"Y/n."

"Yes, your highness." She replied in a lifeless tone.

Y/n was watering the flowers of the mansion. There was no people left in the duchy since all of them were killed except Y/n.

The mansion was quite peaceful she might add.

But ever since the incident yesterday, Louis kept clinging onto Y/n.

"What do you want? I'll give anything you want." Louis offered.

Now that question made Y/n's ears perk up.

"What I want is really simple your highness."

"Really? What is it?"

"I want to-"

"Die? I already told you that you're not going to die ever." Louis growled.

"I want you to leave me alone."

Louis was surprised by her blunt statement.

He started to panic. "Are you angry? Did I perhaps do something wrong?"

Y/n was so tired of this. She was sick of this. Why can't she just die or live a free and peaceful life?

If she can't die, why not give her a life where those princes don't exist?

She looked at the sky and wandered her glance at the floating clouds. "Hahh. Your highness, do you believe in an endless undying state?"

"Why are you asking that?"

"It's because I do. I believe in it."

'Because that one thing ruined my life'

"Um, e-excuse me.." A voice interrupted.

It was the red-haired girl who gave her food from her last life. Why was she there though?

"Y/n, I forgot to tell you. This is going to be your servant from now on. Do you like it?" Louis held an expectant expression.

Y/n smiled and Louis felt happy when he saw it. "Please leave me now." She uttered.

".... I'll be back." His head drooped.

When the prince left, the red-haired girl looked at Yn.

"What's your name?"

"I'm Sandra miss...."

Y/n suddenly thought of something. Everytime she died, she was either killed by the princes or herself.

But she was never killed by the hands of other people. Maybe she'll die by others' hands this time.

Y/n stood in front of her. "I have a favor. Can you kill me?" Y/n whispered.

"Pardon?"

Y/n took out a dagger from her pocket and handed it to the girl. Y/n gently smiled at her.

"Don't worry, it's going to be fine. Everything will be smooth as silk and lovely as flowers." She stated as she let Sandra hold he dagger towards her neck.

"What are you doing?" Xavier arrived.

Sandra threw off the dagger. "Your highness." She curtsied.

Y/n noticed the change of her attitude.

Sandra smiled and her cheeks were slightly tinted in pink.

'Ah, she's in love. How cute. Is that why she looked at me with daggers last time in my last life?'

"Leave us alone." Xavier ordered  in a stern voice.

Sandra bowed and glared at me.

'Ah, there's the glare again. How lovely.' Y/n just smiled at her.

"Y/n." Xavier's tone changed to spring.

"Your highness."

His eyebrows twitched.

"I told you to call me Xavier." He frowned.

"Xavier." Y/n said as she continued to water the flowers.

"Why are you doing something useless like this? Give it to me." Xavier took the water sprinkler from her.

Y/n squatted on the grass and leaned her head on her palms. "You said that you've already met me many times. Tell me about it."

"Our first meeting wasn't that great so there's no need of mentioning it."

"Hmm."

'They really remember.'

***

Somewhere from the sidelines....

"Why is it always her?" A glare that could kill stared at Y/n.