𝗟𝗘𝗨𝗖𝗢𝗦: 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗗𝗦

"A game for those who seek to find a way to leave their world behind"

[TRAILER]

WELCOME TO LEUCOS: THE AWARDS

Leucos community presents "LEUCOS: THE AWARDS"
"where k-pop meets jumanji to free leucos and end the curse"

DR SMOLDER BRAVESTONE! WELCOME TO LEUCOS

My name is Leona and this is Mags, Leucos' field guides. We were hired by your former partner, now nemesis, Professor Van pelt, to guide him and his army through Leucos on a quest to find the Jaguar shrine, resting place of the jewel of Leucos, claiming he wished to document the jewel in his writings. However, he was instead there to claim the jewel for himself, causing a terrible curse to befall this once pleasant land and possessing him with a dark power, granting him mental control over all the jungle creatures.

We begged Van Pelt to put the jewel back, but once he had it in his grasp he could never let it go, so we waited till the camp slept that night, and we made our move, we stole the jewel and ran as fast as we could.

so, now you along with the valuable help of your associates, you must use your complementary skills to return the jewel to the jaguars eye and lift the curse.

and we are sure you want to get started right away, GOOD LUCK! Leucos' fate is now in your hands!

and remember:

"The goal for you I'll recite in verse; return the jewel and lift the curse. If you wish to leave the game, you must save Jumanji, and call out it's name."