The club

I take a sip from the glass of whiskey in my hand, looking down at the crowd.

My elbows resting on the railing as my gaze travels to the sweaty bodies grinding against each other.
Some making out in corners,others dancing without any care of the world.

Bored ,I was not fond of this environment.
But again,this was business.
And my business is my everything.

I was going to turn around to go inside my office,when my grey eyes took notice of something or rather someone

Through the clods of smoke I saw  a figure clothed like it was -50 ° inside.
A full sleeve loose shirt,an old knitted sweater ,Khaki pants and what was that?

Sneakers?

Interested ,I places the glass down to stare a little longer.
The person was struggling to make way in the sweaty bodies.
Her hands tapping their shoulders,asking to be excused.

For a second I would have thought the person to be a short timid man,if it wasn't for her bosom.
Not full but still prominent enough to show her gender.

I couldn't see her face clearly. A black cap shielding her eyes from me, tucking her hair inside along with. I could only see her thin lips opening to say sorry again and again.

Taking another sip, I wonder how she got in,the manual clearly says for a dress code for entrance.
The manual I myself have set.
Sneakers and oversize shirts no way a part of them.

My eyes follow her through the crowd,till she stops in front of the private rooms.
Opening it slowly she enters.

This is going to be fun. I thought and I was proved right.

Few minutes later she emerges out, sweating and bothered.
Her hands adjusting her cap, fingers running on her lips and head lowered in embarrassment.

A smile comes on my lips as stares at her longer.
I wanted to scold my men for being so irresponsible.
But scolding and embarrassing this scared sheep further, didn't settle well with me.

Turning around ,I proceeds towards my office.
I still have a lot to do for today, determined to not get distracted again.

Excusing her this time, or rather the last time.

.........................................

I was going through the member register, dissapointed in the irregularity of its maintenance.

The sales figures look fine, but the replenishment of the stock seem suspicious.
Someone was definitely stealing.
Sighing ,I was determined to catch them.
It may sound small, considering how much money I own.

But business is business. And every peny counts in it.
More important is trust and if someone is stealing,they are breaching my trust.

A I never hire people I can't trust.

My thoughts were interrupted when one of the guards appeared at my door.
Bowing in acknowledgement.

"I am sorry for bothering you Mr Kingston. But the security caught a man stealing and he refuses to co-operate."

I look up, straightening my back and giving him my full attention.
My face cold and emotionless as usual.

"Send him in"

He nods and leaves to only return the very next minute.
I hold back my laugh at the person they were referring to as a thief.
Looking at the same black cap girl in front of me.

Her face was still lowered,hands behind her back and weight shifting from one leg to another.

I ask with a raised eyebrow.

"This boy?"

They nod and I again chuckle in my mind. Have I hired a bunch of blind men or what.
Can't they see she is a girl.

But then if I look at her generally,she can pass as a man.
A very fragile thin and undernutritioned young man.

"He is refusing to co-operate. We wanted to check him to see if he has stolen it,but he doesn't let us touch him."

I place one leg over the other. Enjoying this show for a change.
Checking they say, ofcourse she will not let random men touch her at inappropriate places.

I continue to examine her for next few seconds and then nod at my men.

"All of you can leave. I will handle this myself."

They bow their heads and leave. Closing the door behind.
Turning my attention back to the girl ,I see her rubbing her hands in anxiousness.

She has beautiful hands,I must say. With those long slender fingers and unpainted nails,they looked natural and elegant.

Her silence has a reason,I know well.
But I wanted to test her,to play with her and tease her a bit.

"So boy ,what did you steal?"

I ask and she gulps to lower her head further.
Hiding even her lips behind the shade of her cap.

She doesn't reply as expected and I step closer to her.
Sensing me approaching ,she herself steps back from me.

Making me smirk.

"Nothing...I..stole nothing"

She says in a crooked voice, trying to add that fake heaviness in her voice and I move my head in disbelief.
Does she consider me to a fool.
Continuing with the act,I step closer.

"Really? Then why don't you prove it ?"

I say almost cornering her.
Her back hits the wall and her hands clench to fists in front of her.
My next words made a gasp to leave her lips ,as her frame shudders in fear.

"Strip"