Chapter- Fourteen

SATURDAY
ROSLYN'S POV:

Today's the day of challenge, I don't know why but I've been feeling like this about it this whole week. I dealt  with Theo about this date and he unbelievably agreed. I wonder what they're feeding him in Spain. Theo was cool but Liam couldn't help but bark at me and threaten me that he'll sent me back to Florida.

I'm quite nervous as Alonzo and I didn't  talk ever after that day. I don't know why but his silence feels so irritating, it makes me feel as if I did something wrong. I talked about it with Natalie, she said and I quote, “Forget his ass if he's not interested in talking to you, make your date lit af. Let him burn in regret of what he's loosing. You're a bad bitch,show him. " She suggested me.

I think she's right. I must focus on my life and specially today. I've never dated anyone till now and have zero experience on how to present myself but I'll try my best. Ty and Dylan have been convincing me to drop this plan, but again, Uncle raised a strong girl and I don't step away from what I've decided.

I glanced over at my phone. It's three in afternoon right now. Weston has sent me the address of the restaurant where we'll be meeting at six. I've heard that place is booked by celebrities and rich people, he's trying his best to have a good impression and I appreciate it.

I smiled and placed my phone back, ideally laying on the bed while watching Rabbit Downey Jr. chill in his box. I wish I was in your place RDJ, at least there won't be these many responsibilities on my shoulders.
I sighed, rolling around on this soft fabric. Laziness at its finest.

I think I'll go down and find some snacks to eat. But I'll have to make sure I don't eat too much or I'll be feeling really sleepy afterwards. I waltzed downstairs and saw the maid placing the dishes back in the kitchen. Other than her, there was no one in here.

“Hey! ” all of a sudden, Kai popped up behind me, nearly sending me into cardiac arrest.

“What are you doing here?!! ” I asked, startled.

“I live here too, remember?”

I sighed and decided to continued my snacks hunt till he spoke again,

“So.. Today, you'll go out with Weston? Well, look Roslyn, I'm not trying to meddle but if I was you, I would have never went anywhere with him.”

I turned around, facing him with my poker face that by default makes me looks like an angry five years old whose mama took her candies, but anyways.

“Why don't you tell me the reason?”I asked, crossing my arms.

He sighed, rolling his eyes dramatically and puffed to speak just when a voice cut him off.

“Leave her Kai. She can do what she wants” Alonzo hinted while coming in with Dylan. “She can go wherever she wants, we have other things in our lives and I think we should think about them more” he continued hinting, glancing at me from corner of his eyes as if sneaking a glance of my reaction to his tease.

I know he's trying to mock what I said that day. Why this man has to be so intimidating? Kai and Dylan were shocked at what he was saying, me included. This man who was fuming at thought of me leaving this house with Weston is now in favour.

He didn't say anything else, just went inside his room, leaving us all dumbstruck here. I think I've lost my appetite, I'll just go back to my room and start getting ready.

After I had a shower, I took out all dresses that I'll possibly wear but I can't choose one. When something like this happens, we call our helpline, Nat. I called her on face time and she picked up instantly,