(Chp 8) THE YOUNG BOY'S DREAM

Greed:- "Sorry Beako, but I can't leave right now

Greed:- "Sorry Beako, but I can't leave right now. I am the best when dealing with these kinds of situations. "

Beako:- "Yes indeed. You are great at acting, I suppose. Even I for a second thought you really felt guilty."

Reinhard:- "What on Lugnica is going on here?"

Emilia:- "Who are you? No, which are you would be the correct question."

Greed:- "Emilia? Oh, yes it is before that. Anyways, I am Sin of Natsuki Subaru:- GREED. Pleasure to make your acquaintance. I am also known as the Apostle of the witch of Greed, Echinoda!"

Roswaal:- "WHAT DID YOU SAY!"

Roswaal's sudden anger shook the whole castle. His mana leaked and made everyone break a cold sweat, except Greed.

???:- "Control yourself Roswaal. "

A sudden voice came from the necklace around Greed's neck. Roswaal, Beatrice and Anastasia recognized the voice. It was Echidna!

Greed:- "What the, why are you here? I am not even in my own timeline, you and I don't have a contract in this reality!"

Echidna :- "Even I am surprised myself. Ah, contracting with you was the best decision of my afterlife! So much of this power is a mystery, I cannot wait to see what you show me in the future!"

Roswaal:- "SENSEI? "

beatrice:- "MOTHER?"

Anastasia:- "......."

Greed:- "We have deviated from the real purpose of this meeting quite a lot, haven't we? "

Priscilla:- "Y...yes we have indeed, end this soon. I want to look into it more, this seems interesting!"

The remaining of the things went on as per the original route. Exact prophecy was conveyed, the candidates spoke about their wishes and Subaru was challenged to a duel. However instead of Julius, it was Reinhard this time!

Reinhard:- "I need answers Subaru! No, Greed!"

Greed:- "Well, I don't mind this fight. However you aren't ready for the truth yet, if you react in such a way, Hero! "