Into The Bunker-Part Three

Dipper and Bill sprinted across the laboratory, as a giant silhouette pursued them.

It chased after them, as soon as they left the closet. So far, they hadn't seen it's face, and intend to make it stay that way. Bill gritted his teeth, as he ran. By the heavens, if he didn't like Dipper so much, Bill would've fried him like rotisserie for getting them into this mess.

Finally, the two reached a dead end. They turned around, as the shadow grew larger. They had no choice but to fight. So, Dipper drew his sword, and Bill lit his hands on fire. They prepared to charge at the creature, but were interrupted.

Another shadow appeared, and pounced on the bigger one. There was a lot of yelling and growling, before the human sized silhouette tore something out of the monster's mouth, before it scurried off. Afterwards, the mysterious figure turned and stepped out into the light, revealing himself to be a man with facial hair, raggedy clothes, and a pair of goggles.

The man breathed heavily, before pulling out a slobbering piece of flesh. "Well, I just pulled out a monster's tongue. Your welcome."

He threw the tongue to the ground, while the two stared. Eventually, Dipper was the first one to regain consciousness, and then pointed his sword in the man's direction.

"Who are you?" Dipper demanded.

The man wasn't unfazed by the weapon, and replied calmly. "I should ask you the same question."

"I'm the Guardian of the Mind," The brunette said. "And this is my uncle's laboratory. So, what are you doing here?"

The man's eyes widened, and he stared at Dipper in sudden recognition. "Uncle? You mean Ford?"

"Wait, you know Ford?" Bill chimed in.

"Ah yes, I used to work with him," The man answered.

Dipper blinked, lowering his sword a little, but still keeping a firm grip on it. "What are you doing in here? And what was that monster just now?"

"I assure you, I can explain everything," He said. "All you have to do, is come with me. And quickly, that monster will regenerate soon."

Bill glared at the man, before whispering to Dipper. "I don't trust him."

"Neither do I," Dipper agreed. "But, I want to know what he has to say."

Bill frowned, but otherwise, let Dipper turn towards the stranger. With an emotionless face, he said. "Fine, we'll follow you, but if you try anything, I won't hesitate to slice you in half."

"Wow, you must be fun at parties," The man remarked, before beckoning them towards one of the tunnels. "C'mon, before that beast catches up to us."

The man walked ahead, while Bill and Dipper paused for a moment, before eventually following. Together, they ventured deeper into the darkness.

❇❇❇

Meanwhile, in the room, Mabel, Wendy, and Will were sitting in a circle on the floor. Placed in center, was a complicated game that collaborated many different pieces.

Each of them, were holding cards in their hands. Will squinted at his cards, before turning to Mabel.

"Uh, do you have any 7s?" Will asked her.

Mabel grinned. "No, but I do have this!" She slapped down a card down in front of him, which was really a picture of a goldfish. "You got Goldfished!"

"Uh oh, you know what that means?" Wendy beamed.

Will rose a brow. "No, I don't. You never really gave instructions--"

"It means, you move your top hat five spaces," Mabel started, pointing to his game piece. "And by then, you'll reach the adoption agency, where you'll adopt a perfect blue boy." Pointing to a game piece that belonged to a board game called Game of Life.