ろく- Six

Y/n was currently at the bathroom washing her face in order to calm herself

Y/n was currently at the bathroom washing her face in order to calm herself. The first day at U.A. was already over and she almost didn't believe she was able to survive it.

She dried her face and looked at her reflection on the mirror, sighing upon noticing that dark bags were starting to form under her eyes. Since she learnt she'd attend U.A. she haven't had a good night sleep.

"Yosh... Let's do it."

Gaining courage, she left the bathroom to meet her teacher and pro hero Aizawa Shota.

A few minutes after she was back to her classroom, where he had asked her to meet him. The door was closed so she had a second to calm and prepared herself before knocking.

"Shitsurei shimasu... (Excuse me...)".

Slowly, Y/n opened the door and peaked inside only to see Aizawa standing behind his desk with a bunch of papers in front of him. He immediately raised his head and locked eyes with her.

"Come in."

With her heart on her throat she walked in, her hands shaking when she closed the door and her legs with the consistency of jellies as she moved in his direction. When Y/n was a meter away she stopped and waited.

That was one of the most frightening moments of her life. She didn't fear the first time she had to face a villain. She didn't fear her own death. But Aizawa Shota was another story. She feared what he'd say, what he was thinking, what could happen after that conversation. She feared his currently intense eyes and cold demeanor.

But most of all, she was afraid he would never forgive her for what had happened.

"You..." he murmured after a few seconds, appearing to be at a loss for words.

Who knew one day she would be able to make Aizawa Shota speechless? If they were in another situation she'd have laugh and praised herself. But at that moment, Y/n only gulped and faced the man meeting with his dark eyes.

"Aiz-zawa..."her voice shook. "I..."

"Doushite? (Why?)" he asked back in a low tone without giving her time to process.

"N-nani? (W-what?)"

She stared at him confused.

"Doushite?" he repeated in a harsh way and Y/n felt a twinge in her chest.

Not "how" but "why".