02. 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙜𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙮 𝙩𝙤𝙮𝙨

──────༺♡༻──────

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

The next morning I'm woken up to the sound of my phone buzzing really loudly.

I barely open my eyes to see where it is, then I answer it by putting it up to my ear shifting in my bed trying to find a comfortable position to continue to sleep.

"This better be good whoever you are" I said to whoever was on the phone since I didn't check.

"Well good morning to you too, sunshine..." a very familiar voice was heard from the other side of the phone. "Good to see you're comfortable I'm guessing you received a heartwarming welcome"

"Yeah I think I expected more but I'll settle for what I got..." I began to kick the covers off me while I got up from the bed. "But I'm okay you don't have to be calling like this it'll only raise suspicions"

"I couldn't help but worry but now I'm more calm but still if you need anything..."

"I'm can take care of myself, you forget how powerful I am" I could hear him chuckle while I walked over to my bathroom turning on the faucet for the shower.

"Perhaps but I still have the right to worry..." he took a deep breath. "Well I'll leave you to it I'm glad to hear you're having a good time"

Then the call ended. He wasn't glad I was having a good time; it only made him worry of what it was going to be like when he got here.

I knew I couldn't get close to people or start to care about them because the moment everything went down I would be the bad guy and I didn't care. At least I pretended not to when deep down I did.

I didn't want to let down the people I love but if I didn't go through with everything I would be hurting someone I loved.

──────༺♡༻──────

After my shower and getting dressed in leather jeans with a white tank top and a leather jacket to top it off while my black hair was curled falling on my shoulders and wearing my usual heels I headed down the stairs where I could already hear commotion.

Elena was there of course I expected her to always be around but it benefited me, my brothers and then a new face sitting on the couch.

"And she's awake..." Damon announced as I walked towards them stopping right next to him.

The man seemed shocked to see me. I had no idea who he was but he kept on staring.

"Looks like he's seen the devil himself..." I mocked while I took the cup that was in Damon's hand downing the liquor in it.

"Hey!" He snatched the cup away and just smiled and walked over to the couch plopping down next to the man. "This is our sister that we've been talking about all morning"