ご - Five

Aizawa's gaze was locked on the strange girl while she prepared herself

Aizawa's gaze was locked on the strange girl while she prepared herself. She still gave him an uneasy feeling which grew to suspicion after she didn't use, not only once, her quirk during the tests. Just like Midoriya did, she was only showing normal abilities, something far from expected for that course. However, the main question was why she was doing that.

Seeing her murmur something, he blinked and woke up from his thoughts.

In front of him, the girl suddenly lifted her head, showing him for the first time her entire face, and took a step forward lowering her center of gravity. Shota watched her movements, his eyes opening wide.

He was a guy who almost never got surprised, though at that moment he was speechless.

This was because of the faint glow he saw emerging from the girl's right hand. A warm, sunset glow, which grew like vines of flames covering her hand and the ball in an instant.

But most of all, it was a familiar glow from a quirk he never thought he'd see again, but that he could never forget.

"Ikeee!! (Go!!)" she yelled before launching the ball and his body immediately froze where it stood upon hearing her voice.

It was like time had stopped for him.

Y/n moved her hand backwards and launched the ball with all her strenght

"Ikeee!! (Gooo!!)" she yelled only opening her eyes at the last moment, but it was enough to see that her prayers had been answered.

She watched the ball cross the air at great speed, like a small meteorite catching fire. It wasn't as good as it used to be, but it was better than nothing. At such sight, she remembered her past and a mix of proudness and regret washed over her features. Slowly, she lowered her hand and turned to her classmates and teacher who watched in complete silence.

"Ahh..." Y/n murmured embarrassed, without knowing what to do due to the awkward moment.

"Woaahh! So this is your quirk!? It's awesome!!" Uraraka was the first to break the ice, but soon was followed by surprised exclamations from the others.