Ch26 - Brotherhood Clothing

“I cried so loudly. Our baby really didn’t have it easy.”

“I saw Zhao Zhao fall to the ground after being hit with a stick and he couldn’t get up. Other people in the crew walked past him but no one helped him up.” 

“I’m a passerby fan, crying and using up a packet of tissues.”

“I’m just a passerby. After watching this video, I feel helpless and sad. In the film and television circle, how many actors are like Li Zhao, dreaming of becoming a star? Li Zhao’s facial features are outstanding yet he fared so badly. How hard are those who aren’t as good as him?”

“The upstairs sister is a bit naive. How can Li Zhao be miserable when he looks so good? He was miserable because he wasn’t obedient enough. To put it bluntly, he is unwilling to accept certain rules. I have a friend who is an insider. I had dinner with him two days ago and just talked about Li Zhao. He said that Li Zhao is a very good person. He is always silly and happy in the crew. Even if he is tired to death, he can happily eat a boxed meal with the crew. He also said that Li Zhao is very frugal at ordinary times. He was reluctant to drink a bottle of mineral water that drank two yuan. He usually took a large plastic kettle and ran to a drinking point to collect boiled water. My friend is very happy that Li Zhao finally succeeded. I hope he will develop more and more in the future.”

“By the way, I’m not sure if this is true insider information. I heard there is a decent entertainment company who took a fancy to Li Zhao and is ready to train him. If this information is reliable, Li Zhao won’t have to live such a miserable life in the future.” 

Li Zhao’s team saw the netizen’s explosive comments and went to ask Zhang Xiaoyuan. “Brother Zhang, is this explosion true or false?’

“This happened last year in the Heroic Ruler crew.” Zhang Xiaoyuan glanced at the explosive content. “It seems the informant’s friend should be a member of the Heroic Ruler crew.”

“Zhao Zhao really lived so badly.” The staff felt that Li Zhao was probably the worst artist he had ever met.

“There was no way.” Zhang Xiaoyuan sighed. ”At that time, we were really poor. We had to rely on the crew’s meal boxes to barely live.”

“It is miserable, too terrible.” The staff took out a half-eaten packet of chips from the draw and handed it to Zhang Xiaoyuan. “Take it and eat it. Don’t give it back to me.”

Zhang Xiaoyuan, “……”

Did he go a bit overboard selling misery?

In the dark room, only the faint light on the computer screen flickered. Once the video showed Li Zhao’s head hitting the wall or when he lay on the ground in pain, his white fingers held the mouse and clicked pause. 

He put down the mouse, moved his hand slightly to the right and picked up the phone on the table. 10 hours had passed and he hadn’t received any news from Li Zhao. He stared at the still screen for half a minute before finally clicking on the play button. The scene changed again. Li Zhao was dressed in the costume of the heroine and wore a wig as he jumped into the mud.

The child kept smiled as he did his best to control his desire to shiver from the cold. Again and again, again and again, until he was exhausted. Then the director was finally satisfied with the scene.