Chapter-34

*THIRD PERSON P.O.V*

Taehyung smiled when Eunwoo kissed his hand with respect, and when Eunwoo looked up, he very subtly passed him a signal through his eyes, which wasn't seen by anyone else. They communicated through eyes and Taehyung walked to Hoseok with his hand still in Eunwoo's who walked along with him.

"Hyung, he isn't here yet. I think we have some time to inspect everything through the cameras." Taehyung whispered and Hoseok nodded in agreement. 

"I already have a room booked for you two, you can go and do it there. I will keep an eye on surroundings." Eunwoo whispered, Hoseok and Taehyung both nodded, as Eunwoo led them to the room. Hoseok switched on his bluetooth and dialed a number after entering the room, shutting the door.

Taehyung finally removed his scarf and jacket. Then he laid on the bed and sighed in relief. Hoseok paced around the room, trying to connect the call. Finally the call was picked up.

"Where are you guys?" He questioned and the person other line answered, "I am on my place at the reception, one is disguised as waiter, one room service worker and two as chefs. There are also five disguised as bodyguards."

"Good. Tell them to keep their positions. How many of our men are disguised as Devil's men?" Hoseok questioned.

Beomgyu, on other side answered, "There are total 20 of his men here, ours from them are 8."

Hoseok hummed, "I hope that you could control if the situation went out of control, don't disappoint me. But don't move unless I signal you."

Beomgyu, disguised as the receptionist, politely smiled to a guest and answered Hoseok, "Don't worry. I wouldn't disappoint you." 

Hoseok ended the call and grabbed his laptop from his bag. He settled down on the couch and immediately started pressing numerous keys, hacking into the CCTV system of the hotel.

Taehyung asked, "Is everything alright? Anything suspicious?"

Hoseok shake his head and said, "Everything is okay. We wouldn't let him get out of here alive today." Taehyung nodded his head and smiled.

He had agreed to marry Eric because he was forced at that time. Eric had threatened the life of Namjoon and forced him. He doesn't have any reason to fight for at that time. But now he has.

He would fight for his love.

For Jungkook. For himself. For them. 

------------------------

Taehyung put on the fakest smile and warmly welcomed Devil, who was totally fooled by the acting. Taehyung briefly hugged him and immediately stepped back saying, "It has been so long! You know how much I missed you?" 

Eric softly chuckled at him and pinched his cheeks, "Aww! I am so sorry. It wouldn't happen again."

Taehyung inwardly smirked and thought, 'It definitely wouldn't because you wouldn't be alive anymore after today.'

"Come. Let's sit and talk." Taehyung said and sat beside Eric who smiled at him. Hoseok sat in front of them with Eunwoo standing beside them.

"I missed you so much." Taehyung fake smiled at him but Eric raised an eyebrow.

"I don't think so. You were quite happy with your lover." Eric said and Taehyung's , Hoseok's and Eunwoo's complexions first turned white then green. It was a dramatic change. And at this moment they knew that they are in big trouble.

Taehyung chuckled, he knew there is no use hiding anything now, "So you know. I don't have to pretend anymore, that's better."

Not trying to beat around the bush, he took out his gun and pointed it at Eric. Eric's men also pointed their guns at Hoseok and Taehyung. Hoseok's gun was pointed at Eunwoo whose gun was pointed at Taehyung. Eric still didn't know about Eunwoo being on their side so why not put up a little drama.

Hoseok still hasn't signaled their men hiding in Eric's men so their guns were also pointed at Hoseok and Taehyung. They just needed a signal.

"Tell your men to put their guns down." Taehyung said, Eric tried finding his own gun but when he didn't find anything he cursed under his breathe and glared at Taehyung who just smirked.

"Down." Eric commanded and all of his men except Hoseok's men put their guns down. Immediately Hoseok's men turned their guns to Eric's unarmed men. Eunwoo also pointed his gun at Eric and Eric face was definitely the most shocked one. Then it turned red from anger.

"You bastard! You betrayed me!" Eric shouted and Eunwoo just smiled at him.

"You killed my sister, how could you think that I would be loyal to a person like you." Eunwoo sneered.

"Shoot." Hoseok commanded and out of nowhere Beomgyu along with nine other men with guns in their hands came and started firing. They were very skilled and hence only the men of Eric were shot. Now Eric was standing there alone with many guns pointed at him.

"Who would like to kill him?" Hoseok asked and Taehyung shrugged.

"Eunwoo, ho ahead and complete your revenge." Taehyung signaled to him and backed off himself.  Eunwoo fired the first shot at Eric's legs, then arms, then shoulder, then stomach, then head and at last his chest with full hatred. Eric couldn't last long and died on the spot.

"Clean the mess." Hoseok ordered Beomgyu who nodded his head and immediately commanded his men who started cleaning.

In mere 15 minuted, the lobby was clean like nothing has ever happened. Hoseok also hacked into the CCTV system and deleted their footage.

"You're welcome to join us." Taehyung walked to  Eunwoo and placed a hand on his shoulder. Eunwoo smiled and thanked him.

"Let's go Tae. It isn't safe for us to stay here for long." Hoseok warned and they immediately left.

Taehyung smiled in relief, 'I am finally free from that monster.'

--------------------------------

Taehyung just came out of the bathroom after taking a shower when someone knocked on his door. He went to open the door and a big smile etched on his face after seeing the blonde man standing in front of him.

He wrapped his arms around the man's neck and pulled him in, connecting their lips. The blonde man shut the door and wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist, kissing him with same intensity.

"What a pleasant surprise!"

---------------------------------