𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 5࿐⋆top 10 anime betrayals⋆

❝What did I tell you? Boys are stupid

❝What did I tell you? Boys are stupid.❞

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧*:・゚✧

December arrived, bringing with it more snow and a positive avalanche of homework for the fifth-years. Ron and Hermione's prefect duties also became more and more onerous as Christmas approached. They were so busy that Hermione had even stopped knitting elf hats and was fretting that she was down to her last three.

"All those poor elves I haven't set free yet, having to stay here over Christmas because there aren't enough hats!"

Harry and Y/N, who had not had the heart to tell her that Dobby was taking everything she made, locked eyes and bent lower over their History of Magic essays.

Ron and Hermione's prefect duties had their benefits too. Y/N and Harry had so much quality time together; walking around the castle grounds while holding hands, sitting and talking by the Black Lake, practicing Quidditch privately, and lots and lots of snogging in-between.

Harry felt like he was falling for her more and more as each day passed.

The D.A. meetings would have to stop over the holidays, as nearly everybody in the D.A. would be spending the time with their families. Hermione was going skiing with her parents, something that greatly amused Ron and Y/N, who had never heard of Muggles strapping narrow strips of wonton to their feet to slide down mountains. Ron was going home to The Burrow.

Y/N was also going back to her house. After her parents' divorce, her dad had passed the ownership of the Diggory residence to Y/N and left the house. In the letter he wrote to her, he'd mentioned that he couldn't possibly live in that huge house alone, where there were so many memories of her and Cedric growing up. So he'd left town and got another house in Wiltshire, leaving the Diggory residence for Y/N and Rebekah to live.

Rebekah had obviously invited Harry to come over to their house for Christmas and Harry, too, happily accepted.

"You guys are going to be living in the same house?" Ron asked them when the quartet was studying together in the boys' dormitory.

"Yeah, why?" said Y/N.

"Does he have his own room in your house?"

"Yeah, he does, why?"

"Well, you can't even keep your hands off each other while you're at school," said Ron, sounding like a protective brother. "You're all over each other whenever you're together so I am just thinking what would happen if-"

"Shut up, that's not true," said Y/N, her cheeks burning.

"Oh really? Then, what is that?" Ron pointed at Harry and Y/N's linked hands.

"We're just holding hands!" said Y/N in defence.

"Yeah, while studying."

Y/N lowered her voice to a whisper. "Ronnie, if you're feeling so single, Harmonica is right there-"