Chapter One

R O S A B E L L E

She was blessed with everything she wanted and she choose to run away.

She freaking choose to run away!

On her wedding day.

With my boyfriend.

God! Can my life get any worse?

My mom was crying her eyes out while my father was pacing around her room, talking to someone on the phone.

I look down at the piece of paper in my hand with a cold face.

It was a letter written by Arabelle, saying that she always have loved Henry and she'll marry him. And she even dared to ask me to be her bridesmaid on her wedding day, which she'll tell when all the chaos end.

I'll never forgive you, Arabelle.

"Mr. Ivanov, please try to understand-" my dad pleaded but the guy on the other side of the phone didn’t seem to be convinced and hang up.

Dad let out a frustration sigh and sat down on the chair right infront of my mom.

"What did they say?" Mom asked, rubbing her already swollen eyes and nose.

He hesitate looking at me. "They . . . they want . . . "

"What do they want dad," I asked narrowing my eyes at him.

"They want you to replace your sister, or else . . ." he stopped midway and I started to panick.

Mom stood up, angrily. "No way. She's just 23 for christ sake, Ben."

"Or else what, dad?" Dad gave me a confused look.

"If I don't replace Arabelle what will happen?" I asked staring at the empty wall.

He sighed before rubbing his temples in frustration. "Or else our company will go bankrupt. They'll kill us for cheating on them."

I stumble back and sat down on the chair that was right behind me while my mom and dad bicker back and forth. But I couldn't hear anything, all I feel was numb. Empty. Betrayed.

How can they do this to me. They were the most important people in my life that I love and cherish and all I got in return was betrayal?

"How can you do this to me Ara," I mumbled as tears started to seep down my cheeks and I broke into sob.

"HOW CAN YOU DO THIS!" I yelled

Mom sat down beside me as she wiped my tears and hugged me tightly.

"How can she do this to me, mom. I loved her more than anything and in return she betrayed me." I hugged my mother tightly as tears started to blur my vision.

Suddenly the door was kicked open and I broke away from my mom.

He stood there like he owned the God damn place, glaring at my father.

If looks could kill, dad could have been six feet under.

"You dare to cheat on me, Wilson." He said in an angry tone.

He was furious and he should be. My sister cheated on him.

"Mr. Ivanov, I didn't knew she would run away with-" he stopped midway, glancing at me. "My other daughter's boyfriend."

My expression hardened at the thought of Henry. I still couldn't believe he cheated on me with my sister.

He grabbed my father's collar that's when I lost it. I was about to give him a piece of my mind but my mother grabbed my wrist and shook her head, pleading me not to.