Chapter Twenty One

The moment you walked out of the elevator of Seoul tower you noticed how crowded it was

The moment you walked out of the elevator of Seoul tower you noticed how crowded it was. Families, couples, friends, and children around.

That's bad.

The idea that a serial killer might be among them is terrifying. 

You looked at Jungkook next to you, he was looking around staring from face to face. That's bad. If the man suspects that he is being watched it will be dangerous for everyone around. 

You looked at your clothes, Jungkook once told you that your style screams 'I am a cop'. I hope he's wrong

"Hey!" You called for him, "Come closer." You bite your lips suddenly embarrassed with your own words.

"Huh?" 

"I said......Come closer" You whispered and took a step closer to him, he was now right next to you."We need to avoid suspicion." you walked with him.

He smirked when he understood what you mean, he got ever closer to you while walking and put his arm around your shoulder making you jump for a second, "I will be the man showing his foreign girlfriend around I guess." 

"Whatever just be careful." You told him, your phone in your hand looking at the picture of the suspect that the couple gave you. 

You ordered Mingyu to guard the entrance and to be ready to make a call for backup in case you find the man. 

Suddenly Jungkook leaned in very close toward you, you could feel his warm breath on my neck. Your eyes widened. "What are you doing?" 

"You're my girlfriend, that what we do!" 

 You shuddered again feeling his breath tickling your skin, "Jungkook I swear-"

"Don't move...." You tensed when his lips brushed against your neck, "Four O'clock to your side, our man in a red shirt, black pants, and a baseball cap...... he's jumping from a telescope to another without changing the direction." 

You swallowed. So he is here.

"Don't stare at him, I will inform Mingyu first." You whispered, slowly taking your phone and texted the young officer. 

"So?" Jungkook pulled away but he was still very near, this time he casually cupped your face, bent his face, and kissed on your forehead. "What's the plan, Detective?"

"You're taking this too much." You rolled your eyes but definitely blushed, his hands were so gentle and his kiss more. Even if it was acting, your heart still reacted. 

Pathetic. She told me.

Shut up.

"If I don't show you such attention, No one would believe we're dating." He whispered, yet his eyes giving a man a glance from time to time.