Part 47: Choice

Tine POV

It was the time for lunch.

I left my class earlier, I wanted to meet Sarawat. I understood that he was still disappointed as I didn't come to his performance and then I lied to him. Knowing my reason is my uncle just triggered his anger. I fully understood for his anger. I knew better when he was mad. So that, I didn't make any text or calling since he left last night.

But, last night, I saw that Sarawat was driving his own car. His old car. It has been back to him, he must be really happy for that. So that, I didn't worry so much when he didn't sleep in the rooftop last night. I assumed that Sarawat possibly stay in his new place.

Hopefully.

"Where are you going?", Phuak asked me when we meet in front of department.

"I have something to be done?"

"What?", he insisted to know.

I just smiled.

"Sarawat?"

I nodded.

He smiled back.

"Lunch for him", I showed him a lunch box from my bag.

"What a sweet boyfriend", he teased me.

I didn't make any reaction.

"How about your uncle?", Phuak asked me.

"I will stay in hospital for this evening", I replied him. "I couldn't let my aunt for being alone"

"If you need our help, just give me a call"

"Thanks"

Then, I urged to leave. I want to meet Sarawat soon, I already missed him so much.

I walked faster to his department. It must be not really far, but that hot day made my walk seems harder than usual.

In a few minutes, finally, I arrived in front of his department. I got a lot of sweat.

I walked to the third floor. I knew his schedule, including his class. Room 3.12. But, when reached the second floor, I saw that a lot of student were waiting in a row. I was so confusing, I assumed that there must be an audition or registration.

I walked at the right side, slowly until I reached the third floor.

I saw that they walked one by one to the side of room 3.12. I saw Man talked with them. He got a lot of gifts.

I understood.

They must be Sarawat Wives.

I walked to Man, directly. Then, a lot of eyes looked at me with a death glare. They must be thinking that I broke the line. I apologized to them.

"He is my friend", Man told to them.

I smiled to him.

"Sarawat?", he asked me.

I nodded.

He dragged me entered the class, but he left directly. I saw that Sarawat stood up in the class. Alone. His face was annoyed.

I understood. He wanted to leave, but he was locked in that room because of his Wives.

When he looked at my presence, his gaze became so flat. I know that he was still mad at me. But, I encourage myself to walk closer to him. It was not really easy. Sarawat in that mode always scared me.

"This is lunch time, Wat", I told him.

He didn't give any answer, he turned aside. Sarawat didn't want to look at me. So, I took the lunch box from my bag.