40- the shrunken detective

RIN'S POV

Oh I guess it's time for the plot to begin , I confronted Ran who's crying and that idiot shinchi didn't make it any better. Huh now shinchi noticed gin and vodka so he followed them and yup without saying anything oh god that kid .

I stopped Ran before she followed him. I said I will go instead .

Not like I'm worried about him or something ....yeah I'm definitely not worried , just making sure that Gin doesn't change his mind and decides to kill Shinchi with a gun .

Sorry shinchi but it's your faite I can't interfire.

3rd POV

Shinichi is sneaking around the outskirts of the Tropical Land amusement park as he follows one of the two men in black there, after all he had suspicions about them from seeing their cold-blooded eyes at the crime scene at the Roller roster murder case. He hears people talk behind a corner and goes to see one of the Men in Black #2 the one who wears sunglasses, meeting up with the company president that's been mentioned since the pub many days prior. Shinichi looks surprised at what he sees and the company president asks for an item from the Men in Black #2 while he pulls out a suitcase filled with money. Shinichi takes out his video camera to film the black trade and is surprised at seeing at least a hundred million yen in the suitcase. The Men in Black #2 give the man a film consisting of negatives and prints that prove that the company president is smuggling weapons. Then Men in black #2 tells the man to stop doing bad things as Shinichi tapes the entire situation. The prez then starts to talk back at Vodka who gets aggressive and goes back at the man - saying that for a mere 100 million they are nice enough to not kill him and will be happy only with the man shutting his business down and disappearing to nowhere. Men in black #2 lets out that they want the company's land to build a new lab on, however.

Then Shinichi hears footsteps behind him!!!, only to see the other Men in black #1, the silver-haired, there with a metal object in his hand. Shinichi tries to run away but Gin smashes his head with the object and the camera flies away as Shinichi crumbles to the ground bleeding. As Men in black #2 tries to kill Shinichi, Men in black #1 stops him because of the police around. Men in black #2 picks up Shinichi's camera and then decides that they will use the Organization's newly-developed drug to kill Shinichi. As the drug is still new and in its prototype stage, the young detective will work as a perfect guinea pig - to see if the drug truly cannot be extracted from a corpse, making it so that it's an untraceable and in other words perfect murder weapon.

RIN pov

I arrived at where Shinichi will shrink, I hid behind a tree far away, but enough to see what was happening and I started filling what was happening "Just in case" I said to myself

I saw Shinchi hiding behind the wall recording the deal and smirking.

" Idiot ..." I mumbled shaking her head .Then she returned her attention to the high school detective. Not even a minute she noticed a silver-haired man just behind Shinichi with a baton (also known as a truncheon or nightstick). He hit Shinichi on the head and he fell unconscious on the ground.

" Your detective game ends here " Gin said with a cold tone

Déjà vu the girl though sorry again Tantei Kun.

After the two men who were discussing their deal noticed what happened the CEO boss took the bag and ran away not bothering to turn back .

"Aneki...." Vodka said .

" I told you to be careful, " the silver head said .

" Sorry Aneki I didn't notice him ... what will we do to him?" Vodka asked.