19-

"Hello Y/n and Hiro" Aizawa tried to say in his nicest impression but failed.

I forgot to ask but do you have any dogs?" Hiro looked up at Aizawa suddenly wanting to play with his hair.

"No. I have two cats, why?" He said inviting them in. "Hiro gets hives but he's fine with any other animal. I'll pick him up tomorrow?" Y/n questions, looking down to see Hiro hold up his hand to reach something. "Okay" Aizawa half smiled seeing Hiro sit on the floor gushing over the cat who had jumped in his lap.

"Wait one more thing. No tickles his quirk goes crazy. Me and Denki learned that the hard way..." y/n groaned thinking of the memory. "Got it."

"Bye Hiro I love you" he blew a kiss distracted by the cat who was purring. Aizawa shut the door after Y/n left. "Can I play hair?" He shrugged his shoulders and sat on the couch.

Hiro clapped his hands and climbed on the couch standing behind Aizawa. "So soft"

"Thanks kid so how old are you" Aizawa asked slightly wincing at the knot Hiro pulled apart. "I am 5"

"Let me show you the room your staying in. It might be a little dirty cause Shinso" Hiro sat behind Aizawa wrapping his arms around his neck. "Don't fall kid" Aizawa stood up and hiro hung from his back.

"So tall" hiro said looking down. "We are here it's a little gloomy" Aizawa dropped Hiro off on the bed.

"So fluffy" hiro scrunched the sheets. "Shinso doesn't like people to go into his room when he's not here but what he doesn't know won't hurt him"

"Cold." Hiro shivered. "I was actually about to say the same thing. Good thing my husband got some fire wood yesterday." Aizawa helped Hiro out of bed and into the living room. "Do you want hot chocolate-?" Aizawa asked but got shut off by a door slamming open.

"HONEY IM HOME- OMG" Hazashi gasped seeing Hiro. "Hazashi. Too loud" Aizawa rolled his eyes kissing Hazashis cheek.

"He looks exactly like Shinso! I am too young to be a grandpa" Hazashi jumped up squishing Hiros cheek.

"Where's Eri?" Aizawa asked crossing his arms watching Hiro laugh as Hazashi bear hugged him.

"She wanted to go to her friends house" Hazashi said tickling Hiro. "Really Hazashi did you even-" Aizawa stopped talking when he had to dodge a spur of lightning.

Aizawa stood back up. Hazashi was standing still and Hiro was squinting holding his head. Aizawa quickly activated his quirk, Hazashi broke out of his state and blinked his eyes.

"Are you okay kid?" Aizawa asked walking over to him. "Ow. I sorry didn't mean too" Hiro's lip pouted as he held his head.

"It's alright just watch some tv. I'll make us some coca." Aizawa helped Hiro on the couch. Hazashi sat next to him pulling the blanket on both of them.

"Make me some too please" Hazashi pleaded making a puppy dog face. "Fine but be quiet and tell me where Eri is"

"The address is on my phone on messages" Hazashi tried not to be loud as Hiro laid his head in his lap. "I sorry, forgive?"

"Of course kid! It wasn't my first time" Hazashi smiled messing up Hiros hair. "My head hurts. Ouchie" hiro winched.

"Zawa baby Hiro's head hurts" Hazashi yelled making Aizawa roll his eyes. "Here you go Hiro." Hazashi helped Hiro sit up too drink his drink.

"Thank you very good" hiro smiled drinking his chocolate milk. "Hazashi keep the fire going, I'm seeing if our kid is safe"

"Thanks Babe. Hiro aren't you confused about who we are?" Hiro shook his leg putting the cup on his lap.

"Mommy said you and mr.Aizawa are my pops and papa. But shhhh I supposed to keep it a secret?" Hazashi smiled widely.

"YEA! No need to keep it a secret" Hazashi jumped up and down. "ZAWA WE ARE GRANDPARENTS AND IM PROUD!"

"Can I call you pops then?" Hiro asked tilting his head. "Of COURSE!" Hazashi yelled.

"Hazashi why are you yelling? Eri's safe by the way her friends mom is alright." Aizawa said grumpily walking down the stairs.

"Done" Hiro handed Hazashi the cup. "Hiro is your head feeling better?"

"Mmm sleepy" Hiro yawned holding the cat who had jumped in his lap. "It's 5 im sleepy too"

"Aww man y'all are party poopers" Hiro slid off the couch and picked up Salem, holding him up with his two arms.

"Nap time?" Hiro asked. "Yep come on Hazashi let's go to sleep" Hazashi groaned picking Hiro up and bringing him into Shinso's room.

"Goodnight Hiro if you need anything me and Aizawa will be 2 rooms down" Hazashi said tucking Hiro in.

"Goodnight papa and pops" Hiro yawned rubbing his eyes. Aizawa and Hazashis heart exploded.

"Night Hiro sleep good" Aizawa cracked the door and they both left the room.

"Aizawa he's so adorable! And such like our little Shinso. Just like a twin it's crazy" Hazashi jumped into bed.

"I know Zashi, I know" Aizawa dragged himself into bed. "How can you sleep so much Aizawa" hazashi whined.

"Goodnight Hazashi" Aizawa smiled before turning the lamp off.