Part : 20

Mrs.jeon went to her kingdom and tied mr.kim up in a chair...

Mrs.jeon : Well Chen you become more handsome... I know you don't love me anymore I don't do too. But I need your son, so just for your son's blood I can kill you. You are nothing to me but a trash... Hmm let me call that idiot.... (sassily)

On call with Jungkook.

Jk: Hello mom?

Somi/Mrs.jeon: Why so surprised (frown)

Jk: You called me suddenly that's why.

Somi: I don't think I need your permission while calling you... Now tell me your work done ?

Jk: Which work??

Somi: Seriously I send you there for taehyung and you are having chill. (Angry).

Jk: Mom..I..I... I still doing it

Somi: I don't wanna hear anything..take taehyung here as soon as possible...

Jk: But mom why you need him.?

Somi : I wanna complete the work I wanna kill this bastard...ahhhh I'm impatient now... Quick take him here. Don't forget to make him unconscious.. I hope you don't make any trouble...

Jk: Mom I can't (his mom already cut the call).. Fuck it's jeon Jungkook. I can let my mom kill tae... I like Taehyung... Yeah I like Taehyung Maybe not, no Jungkook you can't love a human ... Let's do as mom say so I can be a powerful prince too... But why I feel hurt by my mom's words..
Ahh I'm going crazy I need a proper treatment...but first let me get taehyung...

(Jungkook went to the cafeteria as he was in the rooftop.. he come to the cafeteria but don't see Taehyung so he head back to his classroom suddenly he feel two small arm hugging him from behind and it was taehyung so sniff Jungkook scent from behind making Jungkook gulp his own Sailva )

Jk: What r..r u doing? (Stuttering).

Tae : Nothing just miss you....

Jk : hm tae you okay? Is everything okay between you and Jimin?

Tae: Yeah it's perfectly fine... And I'm already moving on... Cause jimin is more happy with Suga Hyung..

Jk : So u r sacrificing your love?

Tae : Maybe we r not meant to be each other..but I'm feeling free and better...

Jk: Seriously you are unbelievable.. You just broke up tomorrow and you are moving on today...(disbelief)

Tae : So what you want me to do?? Want me to cry like other did after breakup?? Well I will not cry coz I know jimin was not my real Love my real Love is someone else and I still hoping for that one ... If we break up it's doesn't mean we are end ... there is always a person who can make you happy, who can loved you.. And I still hope for that ... I broked up with jimin it doesn't mean I will give up from love.. I still believe someone special will come to my life. Who will love me like there is no tomorrow..

Jk : (impressed) woah you know that much I hope I get someone like You.

Tae : I'm sure you will get someone better than me...

Jk's mind: ( but I want you to be that person).

Jk: Humm Tae I wanna use the washroom will you come with me?

Tae: okay but fast class will be start soon ...

(They went inside the washroom and then Jungkook use his power to make tae unconscious and now tae is laying in jungkook's shoulder)

Jk : Sorry tae but I have to do it ...not for me but for my mom.... I love my mom more than anything...if I have to choose between you and my mom then I'm choosing my mom... My mom was the most important thing to me after my dad death...
I'm sorry again..