C.07

CHAPTER TWO:
(Genshin Impact Highschool AU)

Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters, I do not see them the way that I portray them, This is purely fictional

The next day Albedo wakes up from Klee knocking on his bedroom door aggressively. "Brother! We have school today!" Klee said happily. Albedo let's go of the stuffed bunny which he was hugging to sleep and got up and stretched a bit, he continued on doing his morning routine like taking a bath, ironing his clothes, and cooking breakfast for him and Klee.

While eating they heard a knock on the door Albedo stands up to open it and to see that it was Kaeya. "Oh we were just having breakfast," Albedo said. "Oh, should I have texted what time I would come?" Kaeya asked. "Sure, next time, come in," Albedo said.

The two of them walk to the dining room, there sat Klee eating her fruits and veggies side dish. "Brother Kaeya! Thank you for giving Brother Albedo the stuffed animal he was really happy about it! He hugge—" Albedo fed Klee with food so she wouldn't say another word.

"I'm glad you like it," Kaeya said smirking. "Yeah... Do you wanna eat?" Albedo asked. "No thanks I already had some instant noodles," Kaeya said.

"That's not enough!" Albedo said as he took a plate and put some food on it and served it to Kaeya. "I already said I'm fa—" Albedo shoved food in his mouth, "Chew," He said.

Kaeya chewed and rolled his eyes playfully, he swallowed and smiled at Albedo, "Your cooking is great, you'd make a good..." Kaeya said as he took Albedo's right arm. "Wife," Kaeya added as he smirked at Albedo.

"You're spouting nonsense!" Albedo shouted. Klee laughed "Kaeya is like my daddy and Brother Albedo is like my mommy!" Klee said rather cheerfully.

"Just finish your veggies Klee," Albedo said. After they finished eating they took Klee to her kindergarten and they walked to school.

On the way to school, they saw Paimon, Lumine and Aether walking together.

"Good Morning! Senior Albedo! Senior Kaeya!" Aether said.

Lumine and Paimon bowed, "Good Morning," Kaeya said smiling, Albedo just bowed not being used to communicate.

"Well if it isn't the emergency food," Venti said as he passes by Paimon.

"That joke is dead now! Like your friend!" Paimon said. This made Venti turn around and ran after her. "AH F—" She pushed the twins as a meat shield and runs away to the school.

"PAIMON COME BACK!" Venti shouted, "YOU LITTLE SHIT,"

"That's my first time hearing him curse," Albedo said as he stares at the Paimon and Venti looking like a cat and a mouse. "Look at em' go... Woosh," Lumine said.

They continued walking alongside each other, the four of them reach the school, "Oh, Senior Albedo," Lumine said. "Mmm?" Albedo responded.

"Well I know your club is hosting a school event right? Science Event, and my club leader asked if we could participate, you know cause it'll raise our grades," Lumine said.

"Oh I would really appreciate help, thank you so much," Albedo said. Lumine smiled as she walked ahead.

"Senior Albedo, is there a slot for the science clu—" "Aether! I thought you said you'd join the Student Council!" Xiao said.

"The famous poker face Xiao being all whiney towards Aether? This is new," Kaeya said. Xiao looked behind, "Mind your business muscle head," "Xiao, that's not nice," Aether said.

"But baaaaabbby—" Aether covered Xiao's mouth so he won't say another word, he then dragged Xiao away from the two.

"

Well then, see you at... Lunch?" Kaeya asked, Albedo nodded.

And so they went to their classroom, Albedo sat down his table then a girl sitting beside her and a guy sitting infront looked at him.

"When did you became close with Senior Kaeya?" "Is it true that he has a lot of girlfriends?" "That guy is a womanizer right?" "Please, don't hang out with him, he just acts to nice to get everything he wants, I bet he sells his body for money," they said.

Albedo just stared at them in disgust. "The amount of bull crap that came out of your mouth is outstanding," Albedo said as he rolled his eyes and opened a text book to read.

The two of those are from the Newspaper Club, they are the ones who makes news about the school, popular with gossips, their club is alive because of all the gossips that they make.

Finally lunch came and Kaeya was standing infront of Albedo's homeroom.

Albedo looked at Kaeya, what a peculiar man, he hides a lot of secrets... And I want to know all of it.

Kaeya, loved by many, misunderstood a lot, and a pure hearted person, what are your true intentions?

Albedo thought about this as he walked, he kept on walking till he bumped into something soft.

Albedo backed away to find out it was Kaeya's chest he bumped into.
"AAA—"

comical relief chapter hehe... Hehehehe.... KAEYA!!! HOW BIG ARE THOSE TIDDIES BITCH!!