15

Micaela Saunders

*ring**ring**ring*
"Bae yo phone" I heard Santana's tired voice say. I lifted my head off his chest before rolling over and picking up my phone.
I squinted my eyes at the brightness,
Who the fuck calling me this gahdamn early
Without reading the caller id, I pressed answer on that bih. "Hello" I answered with attitude.
"Cae" My bestie's voice alerting me right up.
"Alana? you cryin?" I asked with concern, my change of tone alerting Santana out of his sleep.
"Micaela can you please come get me...I-I don't know where-I just ran, Rio, he-he hit me and he..he raped me Cae, I need you" she said through whole lotta tears. "Hol the fuck up, he did what-, Where you at, tell me what you see we coming to get you" As soon as she described her location, I knew exactly where she was. I told Santana what she told me, and he didn't think twice in coming along.

We pulled up to where she was and saw her all bruised up and covered in blood, she only had an oversized tee on and no shoes on in this cold night. I gasped, jumping out of Santana's car, running up to her and taking her in my arms. My eyes instantly watered, her phone trembled in her hand, her eyes were blood shot red and swollen in its socket. Her cheek was purple, and her mouth was cut with blood stains.

I'm gone kill that man

"He raped me Cae" she sobbed repeatedly into my chest. I cried back with her.
I can't believe he did this to her.

I looked back at Santana to see him with a look of anger on his face whilst he spoke on the phone. He got out the car and approached us. He hugged her, soothing her, telling her that everything was going to be okay and dealt with, before picking her up and taking her back to his car. I held the backseat door open as he laid her down. I got her some blankets from the booth and covered her up before getting back in the passenger seat.

"We gotta get her to a hospital" I said, wiping the tears off my face. "Sin finna pull up, he got someone with him. When he get here, I'm finna get in his ride, Maria will hop in my whip and take you back to the trap. She gone get Lana straight" He said, with a firm look on his face. "I wanna come" I said.
I knew what they were gonna do.
Santana looked at me, he shook his head, "You ain't cut out fa that" he said before head lights appeared. Wheels came to a stop before a short Hispanic lady came out the car. "What you mean I ain't cut out for that. You do know that my bestie laying in the back beat up black and blue Santana? Fuck you mean I ain't cut out, well shit now I am. Pass me the dam scissors cus I'm fucking comin wit yall" I said, getting all worked up and ready to hop out this car.
"Stay in the muhfuckin car Micaela" he said before hopping out.

Soon him and Maria swapped places, she got in the drivers seat whilst he got in the passenger. I caught a glimpse of Sincere. I ain't ever seen him look like that before. He was so possessed with anger, I could see the desperate need for release being reflected upon the steering wheel; the veins in his hand pulsing out at how tight it was in his grasp.

Soon their car was gone off in the distance. Maria started up the car and drove to our destination. Alana falling asleep on the way there.

Omniscient

Both men sat in the car, ready to take that nigga's life. Bottled up with anger, Sincere's litres were overflowing. This was personal to him. He kept rethinking many long and torturing ways to end Rio's life. The thought raced more on his mind than a track. He was furious, he took the blame for this, he had many given opportunities to end that nigga's life but he chose to ignore it outta respect for Alana, for his girl. But the one time he let her have her word, she end up not only beat up, but stripped of the intimate moment they've only shared. He was gone take his time with this one.